nine. control II

|cherry bomb|
control II

---

---

"𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓!"

By the voice of Midnight initiating the match, green vines attacked and glowing hues of red emitted. In the blink of the eye, Akira could be seen surrounded in red before being absolute covered in overgrowing plants. Many of the audiences were leaning in front of the seats watching as the match role played itself. The notice how the 1-B girl hadn't actually immobilised the brunette- if so, there would be a wrapped mummy in vines, instead Shiozaki's vines look as if to be covering something else, like a circular shield.

Midnight waited once more, as she was about to dismissed the Ibara girl as the winner red glowed brightly beneath pile of veins. Shiozaki corrected her stance to be more flexible for any attacks, from the touch of her vines she felt as if she was hugging a dome.

Later, she felt the dome expanding and it did. It expand and expand so large and at a fast rate, so much that it push her out of the bounds no matter whatever tricked she did.

Midnight watched in amusement, a small smirk adorned her juicy lips. Her face expression were relaxed and calm as she watched the young girl behind the translucant glowing red walls that illumanitaed her skin. She watched how she effortlessly create red glowing orbs appeared wiping her hands and wrists and expanding it as bends backwards. The dome- actually, hexagon. As Midnight notices just now, almost covering all the areas of the platform. Smart move.

With that, Shiozaki Ibara was out of the bounds- unharmed, in good condition.

"Kontonoko Advances!"

The crowd cheers, almost deafening her ears with the loud volume. She walked back to her tunnel after offering the vine haired girl an awkward tight-lipped smile. "You did well"

"Thank you Kontonoko-San" her words although polite, she sounded rather aggressive with what Akira could conclude of her loss sweatdropped at her.

She walked away, not feeling happy or joyous of her win. Shoulders slouched, as though something was weighing them down- there was, the unsettling feeling in her stomach. So, instead of heading to where all her classmates were seated, Akira made a turned to the toilet.

She washed her face, wet pieces of her hair stuck to the sides of her face. She never realised how hot her temperature was until she washed her with tap water that chilled her down. Closing the tap, she pressed her hands to her forehead. She was warm but she wasn't showing or feeling any signs of fever.