twelve. internships

|cherry bomb|
Internships
---

|cherry bomb|Internships---

---

AKIRA KONTONOKO SPORTED THE PRESTIGIOUS UNIFORM OF UA along the hidden shock collar bounded around her neck tightly. The morning came by where Aizawa would be threatening his class to behave on their internships before sending them off by their own.

Akira was one of the last to be sent off.

With her black bag clinging onto her shoulders with the silver metal suitcase of her newly-made hero costume in her hand, Akira was set and ready. All she needed to do was listen to that sleep-deprived teacher of hers.

"Bye Mina, have fun at your internship" Akira softly waves, which the pink-skinned girl performs a giant wave in return.

"Bye-bye Akira!" bless her extroverted soul.

" Here," a folded note was handed to her by Hanta with his charming and flirtatious smile, "a note."

" I can see that clearly." said Akira, in the most apathetic tone.

" Don't get cheeky with me," he playfully warns earning himself a small smile from her, in all honesty, he would say that that was the best thing for him to see that morning. How her eyes creases a bit, how her    apple cheeks unnoticeably ( yet he notices ) appear a tinge of pink whenever she was happy— he could talk about it every time, anywhere, everywhere. No matter what chapter in his life he'd be in, the boy believed to remember that damn smile and those apple cheeks specifically.

"Me enviará la chica de mis sueños un mensaje de texto más tarde?"

"What?" Akira laughs, smiles even brighter. She doesn't understand what's he's saying, but she wants to know.

"Bye. Have fun at your internship. " Sero just walks away, leaving the girl of his dreams in question with a smirk present of his face.

" What were you saying?! "

Then he raises his arm, back still facing her, and his hand made a phone signal as he stepped inside the train.

" Oh " was the only thing that came out her mouth when she realised.

" Alright, Kontonoko." Aizawa stepped in front of her to give her a few words. " Don't get distracted. Don't be stupid, don't be reckless, don't use your psychic abilities or the collar would shock you—"

"Yes, yes, yes. I know what I can't and can do. You got it." she tried to recite the things the man had said to her before, "make a good impressions, listen to my mentor at all times and voice my opinions?"

" Only when you're done filtering them."

"Okay. Yeah. I'm alright" she shrugs.  " Everyone still doesn't trust me right?"