sixteen. a fear becoming true

| cherry bomb |
a fear becoming true
---

| cherry bomb |a fear becoming true---

---

A TAP ON THE SHOULDERS made him turn from walking to leave school, his charcoal dark eyes widening in a mixture of surprise ( because she's tapping his shoulder ) , curiousity ( because she's tapping his shoulder) and relief ( again, because she's tapping his shoulder). Hanta was sort of glad that Akira wasn't trying to avoid him.

He quicker his brow at her, a small smile resting on his face with eyes bright in panning his attention to her. Then, confusion washes over his face once the auburnette tried
handed him a canned drink- a lychee soda ( he's favourite drink) .

Her rosy lips partner for a bit, the slight knitting and creases of her face showing for the fact that the girl was contemplating her words to him.  Seeing this, the brunette simply took the drink from her hands gently with patient eyes.

The girl's eyes, sapphire blue, looked almost dull within the minute she tried to speak but a small spark of light rejoiced back into them at his gestures— so, she asked.

" Do you want to train or study some time? When you're not busy? " Her voice came out softer, now in a way where she sounded she needed to be more quiet but in a way she sounded rather, shy.

The delicacy of her words made her regret it- afraid of even a slight mistake that he didn't hear her. But he smiled instead. " I'm flattered that you think I'm some celebrity with a packed schedule every week. Do you think I'm that cool?"

Akira scoffed with rolled eyes in a joking manner, as if she was caught red handed with the last sentence. The boy laughed " So are willing to train with me or not? "

She lightly raised her voice, Hanta was all smiles and grins. " Yes! Of course! "

" It's an honour that you've given me such a request, one that I cannot turn down, your Grace. " He bowed getting into character which made Akira's eyed brighten with delight with the ends of her mouths wonky as she tries to surpass a smile.

Even any idiot will know that the smile was painfully obvious.

" Oh! Hanta, my love ! Oh where should we plan our meet-up? " She decided to play along, between her lines were pauses of laughter. The Kontonoko  girl smiled, very endearingly at him.

Sero stops to think for a second, " We can do it at my house, to study that is. We can train in school or exercise around the neighbourhood- don't worry it's a friendly one. "

Akira halted in thought but then nodded, it didn't seem that bad at all. " Settled. Text me when you're free. "

She walked him until they were out of the school building then bid each other bye— with Akira reminding him to keep safe. Both of their smile didn't faltered once after that conversation- both returned to their humble abode with giddy feeling fluttering inside their stomach. But hers did.