seven. ordinary

|cherry bomb|
ordinary
---

|cherry bomb|ordinary---

---

𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐊𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘 , she made that clear already for the past months of training.

Bakugo had asked- much like force her to train with him, just to get a knowledge on her Quirk and beat her at the Sport's Festival soon. Since he wasn't treating her nicely, she ditched him. Sure; he was mad, but pretty girls like her don't tolerate disrespect. Akira couldn't care less.

The morning of the day, she woke up way earlier than usual, at 5 o'clock. Her nerves and Quirk don't go well together, it gave a rough time during the morning. The girl hadn't even done anything for her head to experience skull crushing migraines.

And because of the pain, her red powers went a bit erratic and made a mess of her room. Too dizzy and irritated, she left it like that. Hoping it was a problem for her to clean up later.

She walked to school, her bag rather lighter that day but she shoulder still slouched and tired as though carrying a weight on them.

Sitting alone in the 1-A waiting room, she took out her phone and earplugs and rested her head on the table in her arms. Patiently waiting for the others to come and fell asleep while doing so.

Goosebumps covered her arms eerily, a cold sense ran down her spine, a knot twisted her stomach in such paranoia, that girl herself could decipher her own gut feelings. Something wrong will happen, she knew it.

She mind twitched and so did her senses, she eyes that were closed, that was filled in an empty void just trancing her to sleep started to make her panic.

With inch of energy in her body was focused towards opening her eyes first, but it declined- sealed shut. The charcoal black nothingness she saw started to feel jumpy and she felt as if she was falling. The darkness transitioning into a shade of deep vermillion that looked similarly to the shade of blood.

Akira's chest was heaving, see couldn't see her body or arms as though she's just a pair of floating eyes tripping her mind for fun. Her thoughts were now jerky and audible, and it wasn't the good kind.

Oh how Akira wished for her thoughts to be heard by herself but whenever she did, it only scared her more.

With a sudden jolt, Akira stood for her seat. Cold sweating dripping her face, glueing pieces of hair to her forehead and she was silently battling her thought in distressed.

Her ears only heard the music in her ears, the voices outside them were quite but in her mind they were loud, like those thunderstorm that never seem to be ending anytime soon.