eighteen. violent noises

| cherry bomb |
violent noises
---

| cherry bomb |violent noises---

---

THE HORN BLADES SIGNALLING THE start of their practical exam, the three walked further into the forest scenario they were placed in.

Akira's and Kyouka's heels making snapping sounds with each twig and dead leaves they step on. The sun simmering through the long day- yet it was only the afternoon. The sunlight peeking through the holes of the wild branches above their heads.

The air so fresh, Akira taking very deep breaths to savour the moment. " So we got nothing? "

Akira asked the two, who nodded in silence. They were in a forest, it was better to leave the property undamaged which did leave them in a stump, animals where still a viable choice to them but they couldn't necessarily see any to ask help from.

" Is he not coming? " Jirou asked as they settled in a spot, a bit more open and exposed, less denser.

" He'll probably just wait at the entrance, " Akira looked towards the gates they just walked through, " If I'm not wrong, he doesn't like forests, it's because of the bugs I assumed. "

" How'd you know? "

" Aizawa-sensei. " The Kontonoko girl scrunched her nose, she really didn't know what to do. She's exceptionally just as okay at teamwork only when at least the other person is more talkative an do it going.

And to be the making small efforts to talk felt very unnatural and a bit embarrassing to her than listening. She'd prefer to listen, like how Mina would talk her ears off about celebrities she's not that interested in or a drama series she invested in, she preferred to listen to her.

Or when Sero goes about his random nonsense that she's happy to listen to, that rule doesn't apply all the time but mostly it did. A few exception, Mr. Aizawa.

Talking felt okay. It was okay. Whatever philosophical, abstract bullshit she pulls out, he listens. Begrudgingly. Listen still.

Suddenly the girls heard Koda squek in horror, Akira hurriedly got up from her squatting position. Only he was surprised from a bug, and a comical smirk reached her life.

" Are you scared of bugs? " She didn't mean it with any malice, just simply pure  sincerity and laughter. But her smirked abruptly dropped and the answers came, Jirou twitched too.

" Guys get down! "

Present Mic's voice bombarded their conversation, gushes of strong wind hitting them as their were pushed back by it's might.