nineteen. what happened?

| cherry bomb |
what happened?
---

| cherry bomb |what happened? ---

---

LOUD NOISES CAME FROM THE LIVING ROOM, so did most of the light even if it damages her eyesight. A small little night lamp turned on just in the kitchen to lightly illuminate the current atmosphere.

Her dad on some business trip, series of laughter came from the tv and so follows of her giggles. Cartoons sound effects added into the black and white screen displayed in her vision— her own mother sipping her coffee mug, entertained as well.

Her long skinny finger that resembles a witches ran through her daughter's dark brown locks. The texture, soft and silky that she was almost jealous by how beautiful it was.

The younger went with it all, her smile ever so innocent, soft and genuine. Mind unbeknownst to figure right in the dark.

Glowing red eyes observed from the door frame, her presence going unnoticed. Her feet quietly took nearing steps, her eyes scarlet dimming down to their natural pigment. Hair alike a blazing fire, fiery and bold for such soft features that sit perfectly in her face.

The mother got up once hearing a ring on her phone, instantly going into the kitchen and turned on the light. The woman simply walking pass the other presence in the home.

Instead, the girl took a seat on the couch as a little her was still busy with her sit-coms, in her own little world. Smile so easily placed on her face.

" Hey, how are you? " The voice of her mother resonated through the kitchen, but the only the older her turned to listen more.

" Akira is doing just fine. I don't want to bother her little show. When are you coming back? " Speaking to her husband.

" Oh, alright. No worries. We'll have plenty of fun without you I'll assure you that. Who are you meeting up anyway? " The woman innocently asks out of curiosity.

" Just some guy? You sure this isn't some girl you have going on?— Okay, I'm joking. Just be safe. Love you. "

" It's some guy with lots of quirks. " Akira turned to see a little her turned to her, their eyes meeting. The youngster somehow knowing and acknowledging her existence, Akira wanted to ask how she could, you know.

But she was far too worried if the conversation turned into something more horrid and confusing than ever. " Do you have his name? "

" I don't know. " She shrugs her shoulders, brown hair flowing past her shoulders— how lovely and soft they looked on her.

" Will you tell her? " The younger girl turned to face her like before, sapphires eyes meeting the same ones. But one spoke with an innocence that was cracking and the other pair of eyes didn't have the much brightness they once had in the other.