three. recruit

|cherry bomb|
recruit
---

---

𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒, she continued walking back to the bakery, back to her home.

A feeling washed over her, but Akira could distinct of what the feeling was. So, she ignored it. Thinking it was best.

Once finally steps away from the bakery, the girl notices the store was shut down. It was open this morning, what the hell?

Flickering eyes,

Blinders were blocking out the glass windows from the outsides, wearily she grabbed the handle and entered the now silent shop.

Looking around, she took more steps forward trying to seem brave to whoever there was. Her was still and blank but her mind was bouncing of the walls in utter panic.

Where's grangran?

"Grangran!" her voice sounded shaky and cracked a bit than she expected. Akira was honestly dissapointed with herself.

She frown, checking the calendar incase of surprises but to her dismay it wasn't anyone's birthday that day. So she walked up the stairs, entering her apartment - the floor above.

Hearing talking voices, the brunette girl grew suspicious. She walked pass the door quietly, her eyes darted to a familiar re-glued broken vase that she broke last time before tearing them away to walk into the living room.

Reaching her view was two unfamiliar mobs of black hair, strangers were sitting on the couch with her grangran between them.

Why are they people in my house?

Gaining the confidence to speak up, Akira called out to them, "Excuse me, why are you in my house?"

Three heads turned to her, one with a look of tiredness, another who had a looked on his that Akira couldn't really point but could be describe as onion dipped in caramel on a stick, disguised as an apple for a diversion. That's the only way the girl could describe it.

And then there's her grangran who looked -well, confused in this situation.

"Hello, Miss Kontonoko or may I say, Cherry Bomb?" one of them spoke cooly.

"Well fu-"

---

𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐊𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 in an office while playing with the ends of her hair, resting in an armchair facing an empty desk. The girl had her hair down and was wearing a different set of uniform.