fourteen. open eye

| cherry bomb |
open eye
---

| cherry bomb |open eye---

---

" ARE PATROLS NORMALLY THIS SLOW? " The auburnette subtly asked, hands equipped insides the pockets of her red leather jacket.

" Yeah, they are. " Mirio Togato smiles, shrugging his shoulders with a bit of friendly-guilt carried in his next words.
" Boring right? "

A small smile cracked between her lips, as she and the older male rounded the blocks talking more. Mirio Togato had succeeded in making the girl crack a smile while training that morning.

Both gradually beginning to blossom up from the corners ( it's Akira really ), the girl knew the boy wasn't any much of a big threat to her— just by her strong intuition alone, that Mirio meant well for almost everyone.

The walked while greeting pasts the citizens, Mirio smiling joyously while walking with humble pride and pure confidence. His posture spoke it all too well about his personality.

Whilst the girl continued with her regular laid-back attitude, resting her face that slightly, only slightly intimidated by passers. Now finally dressed in her hero costume, seeming designed with a grunge sense to it— Midnight would be ecstatic and satisfied with her say in design.

Akira didn't cared much as long as it wasn't too revealing or uncomfortable, as long it had a bow and arrow to come with it, she would be at peace.

And she was.

Her hair tied in a low ponytail, small strands of dark red hair escaped and framed her visage. Eyeliner lazily drawn on her waterline to match her costume and all. She'd been getting compliments ever sjnce, baggy pants with lots of pocket compartments, a white shirt and black vest, her fingerless gloves and the red jacket that pulls it all together.

Needless to say, she always felt good in it. To be wearing it washed a new emotion to her— one she couldn't quite explain with any words or note.

" Scarlet, " The bulky, blonde boy called out to her. Pointing to a clock nearby, with its arms closely sticking to 'lunchtime' !

They both walked into a convenient store nearby, for just a quick grab-and-go. But fate had other plans.

" Should I get a strawberry jam sandwich? Or a egg one? " Lemillion queried.

" I don't know, " The girl shrugs, " I prefer cherries but they don't have that option. "

" Strawberry sounds nice... I need protein though— but I'm craving something sweet. " The 3rd year student sure had a hard time deciding. I never knew he could be indecisive over a sandwich.

" Well, I'd pick strawberry. It'd give me a boost by the sweetness. "

What if he doesn't like it.