fifteen. staying hush

| cherry bomb |
staying hush
---

| cherry bomb |staying hush ---

---

KONTONOKO AKIRA HAD MANAGED TO LEARN A LOT FROM INTERNSHIPS.

From the harsh, brutal yet challenging training and duels of Sir Nighteye and Mirio Togato— both very big opponents for the Scarlet Witch but with quirk training done as well, Akira had her own set of tricks and twists.

Learning to utilize her quirk in many various ways that she ever thought about, working more on her reflexes to danger and what's the best thing to do— all taught and learned by the time the internships were coming to an end.

Speaking of end, Kontonoko had watched on television the news of the Hero Killer finally being arrested. Even with the newsreporter regarding matters that Endeavour had mainly stopped the man but Akira knew very well ( intuition ) , that those boys seen in the shot played a big part in it— she could tell.

Todoroki looked annoyed, his expressions were still blank and stoic but with the tightness and tension within his jaw it was safe to say he was irritated— for what she's not sure but also, it's not her business.

Moving on, Akira still kept her robbery skills a secrecy. No one found out, no one knew, and no body will. The girl hasn't open it yet, just by training it had exhaust her to the max and really prevented her time and energy to read it.

The object shoved down, buried beneath the bottom of her bag.

The auburnette stepped out of the train, her auburn hair loosely kept in a neat braid as she glided the area with her UA uniform— her phone in hand.

Then almost, almost bumping into her homeroom teacher— not expecting him to pick her up but was she really going to expect the authorities to let her take her sweet time back to UA?

The man glared at her, charcoal black hair messy with half his face snuggled into his scarf. Aizawa gruffed ( for some reason ) ,  " You really need to be more aware of your surroundings ".

Akira gave a tight lip smile before following him to his car, both sat silently during the drive until Akira released a sigh. The underground hero glanced at her, " What was that? "

" What was what? " She says, confused.

" That-" proceeds to shortly imitate her "-sigh you did there. "

Holy shit, oh no. He's going to find out about the book. Shit. Shit. Shit. I wasn't even thinking of it and boom this dude just somehow knows. Try playing natural. Play natural Akira! What do I say! How do I act! This is possibly the worst time to—