twenty. distorted music

| cherry bomb |
distorted music
---

| cherry bomb |distorted music---

---

KEEPING HER HANDS IN HER POCKETS, Akira Kontonoko watched as the girls simply got distracted straight away into their mall outing- with purpose to find their needed things with the upcoming summer camp since the other outing with the whole class went South.

Midoriya was truly like some sweet honey attracting flies anywhere, danger just finds its way to him. Which was ironic, since Akira herself attracted sanity questioning events.

" Do you think I'll look good with this? " Mina picked up a pair of heart-shaped glasses, Jirou peaked from the skin care section. " It's a summer camp Mina, not a holiday. "

The red head picked up a small bottle of moisturizer as she read the continents, showing it to Momo. Ignoring the exasperated sigh of Mina's beginning rant, " Didn't you recommend this one? "

" Yes, this really hydrates the skin. Soft like a baby, "  Momo gushes but the second Akira saw the price, she set it down. Mumbling to herself, " I'll finish my own first. "

" I really want to have a good expectations for this summer camp, that it'll be fun! But knowing Mr. Aizawa, " Comically, the pink-skinned girl sighed wity great timing.

" I'm just a girl, can't I have fun? "

The redhead who was constantly supervised by the older male, held back a laugh- smiling. He certainly had his own groove when it came to fun. Hagakure just jumped in the conversation whilst smelling down perfume strips, " My bet is that he's going to wake us up by 5 in the morning to go climb mountains or something. "

Uraraka and Tsuyu had already disappeared in their own world, probably by the camping section looking for bug spray.

" 500 yen says 4 " Jirou butted in, the invisible girl took the girl's hand and shook it, " Deal. "

" Kontonoko, did you get everything you needed. " Momo asked her at the girl's silence to which Akira nodded. " I actually prepared already, I only came to follow you guys. "

" Speaking of which, me too. So, do you girls want to go to the record store we saw earlier? " Jirou and her well-known love for music asked them all, Mina's peeking on its own to find the two missing girls.

" Where did Ochako and Tsuyu go? "

" Here! " A voice came closer, the shorter girls came back with what looked like to be a plastics of goodies and snacks. " Ribbit, we had to be prepared."

" Do you girls want to hang around a little longer at that record store? " Akira resurfaced the question again, and they all found themselves in the store just joking around and taking pictures with Hagakure's cheap camera.

Songs played over the speakers, buzzing with rhythms and melodies. The working cashier stayed inattentive with his phone, bored out of his mind he seems.