Chapter 1 A man of questions

My head throbbed wildly as I tried to stand.A pain shoots to my wrists.Iron chains.I tried to tug the metal searing my skin.I wince in pain.I hear footsteps and I keep on tugging harder and harder.The man I saw before was in front of me with a blank expression on his face."Let me go." I state harsh.He smiles at me."Why on Earth would I possibly do that?"He states taunting me with a smile.I tug on the chains again the iron still searing into my skin.The man cocks his head to the side with no smile."Who are you?"He asks.Now I know how Samuel felt.I give him my death stare."Phoenix."I answer.I look at him expecting him to tell me his name."Bassy there you are I was looking for you."Stated a man.His figure appears from the black shadows.He was wearing something quite similar to the black suited man.He had a white long sleeve undershirt and he was wearing a red overcoat that draped under his shoulders.He had green and yellow eyes.His teeth were in a sharped point and he wear red specticals that were connected to skulled rope.His hair went to his knees and it was red.He looked at me and gasped."You found a demon?"Asked the red suited man.I shake my head slightly angered."What makes you think I am a demon?"I state in almost a yell.I tug in the chains in the process searing my skin.The red suited man gave a small smile."I don't know the black clothes,red eyes,the pale skin."he said.The black suited man shook his head and grabbed my wrist,keys dangling in his hand.He unlocked the chains and they fell to the ground with a loud click.He lowered his hand helping me up.I took it and rubbed the heat from my wrist."I am not a demon,I am a Phoenix,mermaid,siren and faerie."I state simply.They looked at me and chuckled."Are you alright up stairs?"asked red head.I was furious.So furious I wasn't thinking straight."Power of the Phoenix."