Chapter 12 Plutos new friend

I stand up with the sleeping doe in my hands."How did you do that?"Asked Ciel.I look at them."I am not mortal as you thought I was Ciel,I am a faerie,siren,mermaid,Phoenix and a elemental Phoenix,meaning I am a ultimate faerie."I reply.He stared at me in shock.I told them of my story just like I did for Sebastian but I added Ryan's death."Ryan died from old age,the stars told me he would be immortal but they lied."I state finishing the story.They look at me and their faces where empty.So I quickly changed the subject."Where can the doe sleep,both of her parents are dead and the sap will heal over her night?"I ask."I know a place."Stated Sebastian.We follow him into a room that had a plush bed where a white dog rested."Pluto,"Stated Sebastian.The wolf shoot up quick."We have a animal here who needs rest,will you be willing to let it stay with you for tonight?"Asked Sebastian.Pluto walked towards me,I get to my knees letting Pluto sniff the animals fur.He nodded his white head.I carried the doe to Pluto's bed.An they both were asleep as soon as the door was closed."I know a place for her to go,but she needs the rest so the wound can heal."I state.Sebastian looks at me weird.I turn and head back to my quarters without dinner.
I got dressed in a black silk night gown that draped past my knees.I look in the mirror on the wall and see that I was getting paler than normal.I lost almost 10 pounds from the months from running so much.I probably weighted one hundred twenty pounds.Ryan died at age 100 while he looked like he was when he was 18.That makes me 138 years old and I still looked like I was 18.A knock on my door made me jump."Come in."I state.Sebastian came in with a blank expression.I give a faint smile as I sit on my bed.He sits next to me without a word."What do you want to know?"I ask looking at the carpet.He takes one of my hands."How long has it been.How long since you have seen anyone else beside the angels?"He asks.I look into his eyes.That basically answered everything with one look.I look back down.I haven't seen anyone else in 12 years."I will see my parents tommrow.To take the fawn for my sisters daughter."I state.He used his fingers to move my chin in his direction so he could see my eyes."Can I come with you?"He asked.I give a small smile and nod.He pulls gently on my chin pulling me in for a kiss.He kissed me again.I pull back carefully after a few moments.I shed a tear.He wiped it away with his thumb.An he wished me goodnight.