Chapter 15 Parent/Daughter Confernce

I sit down at the dining table at the Realm.Talking to my parents about what happened since I have been gone."Mom my dark side is taking control of me too easy now,every time I get mad or
something she comes out without me
noticing."I state to her.She couldn't say any words."So Sebastian what line of work do you do?"Asked my Father.He looks at them and he gives that perfect smile."I am just simply 'one hell of a butler'."He said.Safire
looks at him more closely."I see you already have a bound with my sister."Safire stated.I froze thinking wildly.He nods."Indeed."He replied.My parents look at each other than at me."Mom I have something to say.I have decided to stay on Earth and help the humans and the Phantomhive Mansion."I state.Everyone in the room looked at me."Phoenix I know you've never been the same since Ryan but you can't do that you have your responsibilities here on the realm.An besides you can't go back to Earth with angels after you by yourself."Stated Dad.I stand up quick from my chair.I give Dad a death stare."Dad I am not 18 anymore I am 138 years old,Ryan would want me to help the people of his birth world,and I am not alone I have Sebastian,Ciel,Grell and my Uncle to help me out."I shout quietly.When my Dad heard the word uncle he froze.He stares at me with disbelief."Phoenix what are you talking about?"Asked Dad."Dad he has been with me since I earned the Phoenix feather.He has helped me handle the sword properly,his wife is trying to make me become a angel,but I won't.I am not a little girl anymore.I can handle this."I finish with slight tears.My dad puts a hand only shoulder and whispers,alright."Phoenix I know you aren't 18 anymore so I will let you venture out to save Earth once again,for Ryan's sake and yours."He said.I nod.Safire looks at Sebastian hard."A lot of history don't we."She said.He nods.I tell my parents we had to go,and I grab Sebastian's hand and we head home."That was interesting."He said as we walked thought the portal."Don't worry they like demons,they know angels are bad."I state walking.