Chapter 21 New Demon

I open my eyes slowly,my muscles were stiff.My stomach was aching."Phoenix?"Asked a voice.I look to my right and Mey-Rin and everyone else was sitting by the bed."Mey-Rin?"I speak scratchy.A sigh of relief escapes everyone's mouths."Im a demon know."I state truthfully."Well look at the bright side,you don't look different at all.You still look like you."Stated a blonde haired boy with blue eyes.I think his name was Finny.I sit up and a bandage shows itself."I will get Grell."Stated Mey-Rin.She left really quick."Where is Sebastian?"I ask."He went to hunt down Hannah.You should have she the anger in his eyes when you fainted,because he thought you were dead.He was hotter than a steaming pot."Said Grell who walked in.I look at him and sadness was spread all around him.I stood up,walked to him and gave him a hug.To let him know I was okay.I would be alright."Thank you Phoenix.You saved me but because of me you paid the ultimate price."He said with a sad voice like he had been crying for days."Grell,not much will change,I was already immortal,I don't look or feel different.Its still me."I said pulling back from the hug with one hand on his shoulder."But you are different,your a demon because of it."He said.He had a point but I didn't say it out loud.Ciel walks in and his jaw drops."Phoenix you are alright."He said happy.I nod.
Light footsteps enter the hallway.Sebastian turns in with his eyes closed."No luck couldn't even find a simple track."He said opening his eyes.He saw me and gasped.I give a smile back he sprints to meet me in a hug."Your okay."He said.He pulls back from the hug.Being a little flirty,I grab his tie give it a harsh pull and kiss him on the lips.We smile at everyone after the kiss.Sebastian got serious for a second."Your star?"He asks.Star what did he mean by that."My star,I don't know what your talking about."I reply."Your symbol.He takes of his glove and shows me his.That star.I look at my hands,nothing.Sebastian stares at me hard.Using two fingers he pulls my shirt down slightly and there on my skin was a star on my heart,designed like the charm Hannah have me."Now Phoenix I have one question for you?"Asked Ciel.I look at him."Want to be a Phantomhive?"