Chapter 7 A night of hope

I walked down the stairs and all the eyes look at me.Even the music stopped.An one
set of eyes was kind of hard to miss.Sebastian was staring at me as I walked down the steps."Welcome Princess Phoenix."Shouted Ciel.Everyone applauded.I put a ball of light in my hands,an I launched it to the roof.The light exploded creating fireworks everyone cheered and clapped.Sebastian meet me at the bottom of the stairs."Evening."He said with the smile that fits him perfectly."Good Evening yourself."I reply.The music started to play and Ciel and Elizabeth started dancing."How on earth did you find such a dress?"Asked Sebastian."That is a secret I'm afraid."I reply.Before we could dance a stranger walked up,and he looked fairly familiar."Care for a dance?"The random man asked.I looked at his figure more closely it was Grell."Grell,what,what are you doing here?"I ask.Without any notice he took my hand in his and he dragged me into the middle of the dance floor."I thought we could see each other again."He said with a smile."Why?"I ask."Because you have a killer attitude,so rigid but sometimes sweet as a swelled berry."He said.Sebastian appeared from the other end of the stairs.Grell turned pale."Oh,Bassy she uh,she was trying to get though."He lied as he ran off.I chuckled.Sebastian took my hand and he danced as gracefully as he walked.I looked into his deep red eyes and he looked in mine.As soon as the music stopped a voice appeared on stage it was Ciel's."My guests I would like to thank you for coming and honoring my quest tonight."An he said nothing more.Sebastian came on stage with me and for once I felt safe,no more running,no more killing I was free and safe."May we cut in?"Asked a voice.Angela swooped down picked me up and carried me out the window.She punched me in my throat so I couldn't speak.Then she hit me across my face knocking me out cold.