Chapter 5 My history

A person cleared their throat and it was Sebastian and Ciel.They say the in entire thing."Old family problems."I state with a smile as I walked past them.I turned the corner just to have Sebastian follow me."What did the master say now?"I ask.He took a heavy sigh."Actually I am coming because I wanted to ask you some questions."He stated."About what?"I ask."Your family."He states.My eyes begin to swell with tears but I held onto them."Is their a private place around here?"I ask.He nods and takes me hand.Surprisingly I don't yank my hand from his,matter of fact,I leaned into him my head against his shoulder.He seemed just as surprised as I was,but be continued to walk.We reach a garden and in the center was two concrete seats I took the one to the right he took the one to the left.I took a heavy sigh."My families were never really complete until I turned eighteen.I was just a normal teenager growing up on Texas,then we moved to NewYork.I meet this boy named Ryan and we became friends like a snap of fingers,then that day a weird prophecy told me my future and that shadows would destroy me like they did the Phoenix along time ago.My dad is a cloud spirit,son of the Phoenix itself.He helped me get through most if my quest until he was taken by darkness sacrificing himself to save me,Safire was working for the evil,my brother well more of a step brother than a real brother.She was forced to marry him so she had to fight on his side until I freed her from the spell she was under.Well battle past and a new figure came into are group Crossfire,Crossfire was Safire's real husband but he was the star trolls leader.My mom Crystal she was my bounded guardians he was killed before she had me so my dad revived her to care for me.My real mom is,well my mom I haven't really had any bounding ship with her.Arbertest was the man who taught me the elements and he died protecting me.Ryan he died of a old age about 20 years ago."I state finishing the story.I hadn't realized Sebastian was next to me holding one of my hands in his.An for once he seemed to know how I felt.