Chapter 10 A day without magic

I got up around five this morning,waiting for the sun to rise.Before the sun was fully risen I changed into my black outfit like I wore the day I came here.My cuts and slashes barely visable.Once the sun rose,I headed for the kitchen were the cooks were rapidly trying to make food for everyone.I asked if could help,they nodded.So I mixed up some batter for cinnamon rolls.I made half with raisins and half without.By the time Sebastian came to check on food I had every single one glazed and had drinks for everyone.
I step into the dining room and everyone's jaw dropped,I forgot about the slashes on my body and face.Ciel looked mad about what had happened but he kept his thoughts to himself."Breakfast is served."I state setting down the breakfast platter.Ciel took a bite first and a smile spread across his face instantly.He keep on swallowing big fork fulls of cinnamon roll.Everyone else did the same.I pass around some honeysuckle tea which everyone gulped down.I left the room walking alone in the empty halls.After a few seconds I hear foot steps behind me.I turn and see Sebastian walking towards me."You alright?"He asks.I nod."Just not hungry,that's all."I reply.He looks at me and cocks his head with a straight line for the mouth.I look down and turn away,walking outside.I walk into the garden following the paths I took with Sebastian last time we were here.The concrete chairs were covered in vines from the ground to the top of the legs.I touch the vines and focus,creating a purple flower that formed on all of the vines.I snap my fingers and normal Earth clothes appear a plain t-shirt and blue jean overalls.I started to work on the garden when Sebastian came out."What are you doing?"He asked.I stand in front of the opening of the garden.With a smile on my face."No peeking."I state.He raises a eyebrow."My master is quite worried about you.He fears your safety."He stated.I look into his red eyes all I could see was worry."I am fine.Just trying to get what happened of my mind."I state grabbing a rake,my back facing him."Says the girl who was whipped into a pulp."He stated.My eyes began to tear.He was right.He came behind me holding the rake by my hands.Thinking hard the vines coil around Sebastian taking him outside of the garden."No peeking."I repeated making the shrub maze close the opening,with a smile on my face.The vines drop him carefully down on the other side.I could see his face through the shrubs.He had a smile on his face,ive could have sworn he was chuckling.I take a quiet sigh and turn around.Sebastian was behind me."I figured I could help."He said.I smile and hand him a rake.
We managed to get the garden to look better by the end of the day.Sebastian was always close by watching me from the corner of his eye.I stand straight up quick,for I heard a squeal.Not a squeal a cry.I run out of the garden following the noise.A fawn was caught in a trap.Being snapped at by wovles.Using animal call I commanded the wolves to leave the fawn alone.Sebastian appears behind me.I cautiously walk to it.The creature was frighted and was skin and bones.I take out my hand and the fawn quickly puts it's head in my palm.Using my bare hands I open the trap and sear my flesh but I got the fawn out quickly and without losing my fingers."Wheres your mom honey?"I ask.She looks in my eyes replying."Do you have a dad?"Same face.I gently place it's front legs and place them on my lap.Its left leg was bleeding.I shrink my sword and cut of a piece of my overalls.I wrap it up and tie a piece of string from my pocket around it.Sebastian looked at me with a weird facial expression."Can't heal when human tools are involved."I repeat.I carefully pick up the young doe and carry her to the mansion.I stop by Sebastian and he stares at the beast with curiosity.He pets the fawns head gently.I walk out of the garden blocking the exit after we go through.An we head back inside.Everyone was wondering where we were but when they saw the doe they realized it then and their eyes widen."Mey-Rin do you have herbs?"I ask her.She nods.I tell her all the herbs I need and she quickly rushes to the kitchen to get the herbs.