Chapter 8 In prison of angels

I wake up in chains.I tug on them it seared my skin.Iron.I was afraid of that.The cell opens and Angela steps out,whip in hands."Morning."She said.I look down not meeting her eyes.She grabs my chin and lifts it up so she can see my face.I stare at her like I was about to surrender then I bit her hand,her blood in my mouth,she yanks her flesh from my teeth falling to the ground,then she rubs the bitten hand.When she stands up I spit her blood in her face."I thought you would want a injury like your son."I state with a smile.She takes her whip and whips my face.I expected it to heal but it slowly bleed.Faeries can't heal from mortal objects effects.The lash was from my right eye to my left check.She smiled obviously amused."Its a shame really wasting a perfectly good faerie but we can't control you unless you are willing to join us."She said voice soft.I look at her in her purple eyes again.This would tick her off."Go to hell."I state with a smile.She whips me more times across my body and face and legs,when she is finished I looked like I was a cave women.She had anger in her breathing but she left and told me to think about it.My uncles seal began to glow.His spirit escaping the necklace and forming a ghost version of himself in front of me."Phoenix!"He whispers alarmed.I give a weak smile."You never told me about you wife,she's really nice."I state sarcastically with a weak smile on my face.You could see the sadness in his eyes."I will try to heal you."He said.I shake my head."I am a big girl I can handle this."I state to him.He gave a small nod and his spirit returns to the necklace on my hip.I close my eyes."Are you alright."Stated a voice.I look up and Sebastian was hanging off the ceiling.He jumps onto the ground and walks towards me.I nod.He tucks a piece of my black hair behind my ear."Why aren't you healed.He asks."I will explain later."I whispered weak.He nods and he breaks the chains.I fall to my hands and knees in pain.He helps me up and he guides me to an exit were he came from.We get outside and Ciel was in a coach with black horses attached.My vision was blurry but I could still tell.Sebastian put me in the coach and he climbed in next to me looking at all the cuts and slashes.Grell was in the coach too,he flipped through his book and he smiled."Todays her day."He whispered pointing back at the castle were Angela noticed I was missing.I could still hear him.Sebastian shook his head.Ciel gave Sebastian rubbing alcohol."Bite on something."He told me.He poured alcohol on the cuts but I didn't react."Faeries can't heal from human tools."I state answering Sebastian's question.He nods."Indeed."He said.