Chapter 14 Safire's little girl

We walk through the halls of the palace 'till we reach the study."Help,Help save me from this horrid dragon."Stated Safire playing with a little girl.The little girl had brown hair,tan skin like her father and blue eyes just like her mother."Mommy,who's that?"She asked pointing.Safire looks up and she smiles."Phoenix,"she stated standing.She walks towards me."Your okay."She says hugging me.I hug her back.He blonde hair clashing against my wardrobe.The little girl stands and hides behind her mama's leg."This is your aunt,Phoenix,this is my daughter,Rosetta."She said.Rosetta hugged my leg saying Aunt Phoenix.I pick her up and hug her."I wanted to come sooner but I got held back,but I brought you something."I state to the child. She looks at me with a look of interest.The fawn walks into the room and Rosetta's face brightens.I set her down to play with the fawn. "Rosetta,Safire?"Stated a voice.Samuel walks in the door and his jaw drops."Phoenix your alright."He opens his arms for a hug.I give him a family hug.He looks at Sebastian."This is my friend Sebastian,he let me stay with his master in a mansion on Earth."I answer his question.Sebastian bows.Rosetta runs up to Sebastian hugging his leg too,he picks her up and she looks at his eyes.I give Safire a look she knows well 'We need to talk' look."Rosetta go to your room okay,Aunt Phoenix needs to tell me something."States Safire.She nods as Sebastian puts her down,the fawn follows her.She runs out of the room and into the hall."What happened,you are so scratched up?"She asks."Had a little run in with angels,they have been following me around for quite awhile now."I answer her question.She starts to tear."I told you,you should have stayed."She stated.I hear footsteps and Mom and Dad walk in.They see me and they start to tear."Mom,Dad."I state slightly tearing.I admit I missed them,even if they almost forced me to stay in the palace.They gave me a group hug."Where have you been we have been looking for you...."She paused.I look in the direction she is.She was looking at Sebastian with narrowed eyes."Sebastian Michaelis you are the son if the Devil so I am told.Thank you for helping my daughter,and for that we are grateful."States Dad.Sebastian nods his head once.That showed exception in my realm which means he was part of us forever.