Chapter 19 Truths within truths

"Phoenix you didn't have to do that you know.I could have made it through."He said using tweezers to pull out the bullet.I wince every time the tweezers hit my skin.They were Iron to."Sebastian you needed to see meeeeee!"Mey-Rin said in a high pitch.I give a small smile."What happened?!"She asked concerned and angry."Someone tried shot me with a Anti-Demon bullet but Phoenix took my place."Stated Sebastian."First we need to get this dress off.Sebastian head outside,please."Said Mey-Rin.He nodded and headed outside the room.After Mey-Rin gets me out of my dress she helps me slip on my night gown."You know Mey-Rin I think Sebastian likes me."I state a bit weary."I think so to he hums more than normal but he has also been singing this weird song that he heard today,We dream of dancing,in the forest,something like that."She replied.He was singing the song I was,that made my heart flutter.Sebastian walks in with rubbing alcohol again.He had vet wrap,cloths a sponge and a few tools to pull out the bullet and remains.The bullet was 3 inches long and covered in my blood.I start humming softly.After a few notes he joins in.Mey-Rin was in the back of the room staring at us.His humming was sweet and soft.So soft I was becoming tired.He continued to hum after he stitched me up,just before he stood from the bed he kissed my forehead lightly.I fall asleep shortly after.
I was in a dream,there was a great oak.It was Ryan's Death tree.His spirit escapes the trunk."Phoenix."He said softly.I hug him and he hugs me back."Phoenix I am very disappointed in you."He said.I start to tear."I know I am so terrible,I have dishonored you."I state in his shoulder."No I am disappointed in you because you are taking it way to slow."He said with a giggle."What?!"I ask.Ryan looks in my eyes."I know he is a demon,and I know he likes you,and you like him.He will care for you better than I ever could and he will be with you no matter what.Because he is immortal."He said."Don't say that you did what you could to help me."I said.He nods."Show 'em your the female badass."He said as his spirit returned into the tree."I will."I state.
The sunrise was beautiful.The perfect day to start training.I change into my elemental clothes and I head outside."Show' em your the female badass."I remember Ryan saying.The tree line was perfectly lined for archery.I create my bow and arrows.I create a moving target shaped like my brother.It started to run away.I follow it steadily.I see it in range,I pull back and release it hit my creation turning it into dust."Shouldn't you be healing?"Asked a voice.