Chapter 18 Phoenix is quick,Phoenix is good, Phoenix just took a bullet for you

We start dancing as soon as we hit the floor.My hair swinging around us both.I could of sworn all of the people were looking at us and whispering,but we didn't care.I had no idea who the ball was for but I hoped it would be a great one.The song ended with people applauding and cheering for Sebastian and me."Come,I want to show you something."He said.Sebastian held out his hand.I took it softly and followed him to his mysterious location.We step outside onto a balcony.He points at the sky were a first quarter moon was high in the sky."Even though half of the moon is black as night,there is still light within it somewhere.The dark side and light side always have a cycle but there is still beauty within the night."He said.The way we were standing my back was away from the people.While his was away from the open world of pine trees.He opens his arms slightly.My eyes get misty as I hug him.I close my eyes for a second.Then I hear a click.I open them to see someone in the tree with a gun and was aiming for Sebastian.The person pulls the trigger.A loud bang escapes the gun."Sebastian watch out."I push him out of the way and the bullet hits my left shoulder barely clipping my heart.The bullet launches me into the wall.My skin seared,Iron,of course it was."Phoenix are you alright?"Asked Sebastian asked worried.I nod."A lot better if the bullet hit the intended target,Its was a Anti-Demon bullet."I reply trying to stand.He gently pushes me down."You can't stand right know.Your bleeding majorly.I look in his eyes and he knew my heart was clipped.He helps me stand."Oh Bassy you really should come in..uh."Started Grell excited then a gasp."Sebastian I have an idea but you are going to have to play along."I state wincing with every step."You need me to play along."He said playfully.I roll my eyes,but out of his eye view."Okay,illusion."I do a circular motion around the wound."Okay Sebastian I need you to keep tension on the hole,while we walk back upstairs.Grell run ahead and get ready for us upstairs."Grell cursed under his breath but he walked upstairs.Sebastian had one on the wound the other on my right hip as he walked behind me.We walked though the crowd of people with ease and made it upstairs before long.We walk a few more steps before the pain in my shoulder is throbbing like crazy.Sebastian noticed it to.He scooped me up like he did last time I was weak."Sebastian I am fine I can walk by myself."I state.He nods."I know but I would prefer this so I am not trying to pry Grell off of me."He said with a small smile.I couldn't argue so I lean my head into his shoulder with my right hand on his left shoulder."Bassy,what took you so long,I have been here forever."He said agitated.His jaw drops as we turn into my room."Bassy put her down!"He said in a yell.Sebastian set my head against the wall were my bed was."Grell get Mey-Rin."Commanded Sebatian.Grell didn't argue he turned and left.