Chapter 2 The reaction between evil and light

They were staring at me with eyes of shock and hatred the black suited man puts out silver knifes and forks which were I between his gloves fingers.The red head had a chainsaw ripped and ready to slice.Then I realize I have wings like the angels only mine were lit like the sun.My orange work clothes on my body.Ryan's necklace he gave me when he died.He had my locket while I had his barbed wire."See not a demon not even a angel."I tell truthfully.The black suited man lowered his weapons and the red suited man did the same."We believe you."The black suited man said.I detransform.Back into my plain and simple black outfit."Interesting."I heard the black suited man whisper.The red head rushed up to me with his wicked smile holding my hand."Pleaser to meet you."He said."Hello Grim Reaper."I state coldly.He jumps back stunned.The Grim Reaper was very surprised I knew who he was."I am Grell Sutcliff,at your service."He said.I didn't reply only stared.I started to walk out of the room when a hand touches my shoulder.I grab the wrist of the owner and flip him over myself so the owners back would be on the floor.It was the black suited man."Look I now you thought was intruding but hear me out I don't want to be followed okay,I am trying to find a place where I can shoot all those pathetic doves that fly for the evil of The Lord."I state simplify walking away out the door.The black suited man stood up and walked in front of me holding out his hand like commanding me to stop.His face was empty."How long have you been trying to shake them."He asked.He looked deep into my eyes waiting for a answer."A few months,non stop."I state side stepping to the left."Sebastian."He said.I stop dead in my tracks."What?"I ask.He looked at me and got down on one knee,a hand over his heart.Looking at the ground."My name is Sebastian I am simply one hell of a butler."He said.I look at him closer.He was a demon,no wonder he was 'simply one hell of a butler'.I stand motionless for a few moments.Thoughtless.I was scared for a few moments I turned and ran.I ran a few minutes and I meet up with old friends.The angels.