Chapter 4 I meet the master

I wake up to someone brushing something wet on my face.I shot up quick and see Sebastian with a wet sponge."What are you doing in here."I yell.He give a small smile that actually fit him quite well."My master wanted you perfect so he could meet you."He said brushing the sponge on my head.Using water I dried the sponge which made it crumble to billions of pieces."I am fine,thank you."I state a bit harsh.I shoot out of bed and rake my fingers through my silky black hair.Putting it into a pony tail with a snap of my fingers.I walk to the door,but Sebastian stops me."What now?"I ask.He takes my hand."I must escort you there,masters orders."He stated.Demons had to do what they were told by their masters,so I let him escort me there.We walk silently through the halls.All Sebastian did was give a straight face.He walks ahead of me to open a door and his master was a little boy.He sat in a chair reading a book.His hair was black with a hint of dark blue.He had a eye patch over his right eye while the other eye was a dark red,a demon eye.He had pale skin but not as pale as Sebastian's."Welcome please have a seat."He stated setting the book down.I decided to be lady like and seated I front of the young master.He gave a smile."My name is Ciel Phantomhive,I am the owner of the mansion."He said holding out his hand.I shake it and his eyes widen."Wow,you have a manly shake."He said.I give a faint smile."I am Phoenix."I state shyly."I know Sebastian told me what you did.I am quite impressed."He said."So Phoenix were are you from?"He asks."I am from the Phoenix Realm but I was raised in Texas."I answer.Ciel smiles."I like you already."He said pointing at me.I smile.Ciel was nice and friendly.So I guess I could tell him more about me if he asked."I heard you were looking for a safe place so I was wondering,would you like to stay and live here?"He asked.I give a non teeth showing faint smile."As long if it's alright will you."I state.He nods.Something in the back of my head tells me something is not right."Um,will you excuse me for a second?"I ask.He raises a eyebrow.I turn and leave before he answered.I run around the halls.Felling the way I need to go.I turn into a hallway that ended with a portrait of my brother,Crossfire and the star trolls and the shadow creatures.Something brushed against my hair.The thing grabbed my hair and pulled it back.Putting one arm around my neck and the other stabbing me with a dagger in my side stomach.I felt it there but it didn't effect me."Hi Brother."I state with a smile.A mouth appears by my ear."Hi little sis."He said.I knew it was his presence and I kept on talking."Nice to fell your little knife in me again."I state."I heard you were thinking about me."He stated."Not that way."I whisper."Your becoming more like a devil every time I say hi.Its very annoying."He said letting me go as his spirit disappeared into the wind.