Chapter 17 Maskeraid ball

I enter my room with the box(which held the dress)in my hand.Sebastian tried to open it a few times,but I have always caught him in the act.I open the window and a black raven flies in."Hello there."I state to it.It caws to reply.An it flies away.I start to hum a melody,looking out the window.Then I start to sing.
The stars glow brighter than the moon
Every once in a while
We dream of light,tonight
In the full moon
We dream of dancing,in a forest
We dream of flying above the clouds
We dream of flying the world without a worry at all
The darkness swallow the light but somethings never happen without reason
Where the birds of a feather fly in pairs
Were every snowflake falls in a different way
Were the moon glows brighter than the stars
I finish the song when a hand appears on my shoulders."That was beautiful."Stated Grell.I turn around in shock launching a flame at his face.It his him causing his face and hair to blacken.He coughed out smoke."Dammit Grell!"I shout.He turns and leaves.I take a heavy sigh and decide to change for the ball.
I finish my make-up with a stroke of orange eyeshadow.I put in my forehead crown.An I slip on orange high heels.I looked like a princess,but then again why wouldn't I.I snap my fingers and my wings appear on my back.I decided they were to big so I put on my old faerie wings using illusion.I step outside my room.An head downstairs were Sebastian was waiting for me.
He had on his normal suit but,he was wearing a white mask with red lined designs."My lady."He said.I take his hand and we walk into the ball room together as faerie and demon."Nice way to teach Grell a lesson today by the way."Stated Sebastian.I laugh slightly."It was kind of a accident."I reply.He gives a small chuckle."What song were you singing,it was very beautiful?"He asked looking me in the eyes."Its called 'Were My Dreams Lie',its a song known to only a few number of Faeries."I reply.He nods as we walk into the ballroom.