Chapter 9 Night of pain

Sebastian was done with the rubbing alcohol but he couldn't cover the scars.He carried me out of the coach.The way Ryan did."Sebastian why did you come for me?"I ask.He looks at me."Because I was ordered to by my master,"He said before he paused."and because I wanted to."He said.Grell ran ahead and moved the covers so Sebastian could set me down.Grell actually had a sad face on,more of a concerned or sorry face.Mey-Rin came in and got me my spare set of my black outfit and put it on my bed,she then helped me slip on my black night gown.Sebastian ce back I'm shortly after and sat at the edge of the bed holding my hand.He noticed I wasn't sleeping.He quickly let go,but I snaked my fingers into his.My eyelids began to get heavy.Sebastian noticed it too so I released his fingers and closed my eyes for tonight.
It was the same dream I have been having for years now,The dream were all of the bad guys were around me,my powers gone.My brother holding everyone's life's in a little pearl shaped figure.He would crush it and all of my loved ones who loved me now fought for him.
AAAHH
I wake up screaming.I breathe heavy trying to calm myself,shaking lightly.Sebastian walks in with a candle."Are you alright?"he asks.I shake my head.He sits down next to me stroking my hair(which was on my back because it's so long)."Want to talk about it."He asked.I nod.He sat straight up."It was about my brother and others who tried to hurt me and my realm."I state."What exactly did he do?"He asked.I look into his demon eyes.I place three fingers on his forehead.I could see what he saw.Everything that happened to me from the first spell to the trolls.When I was done sharing memories he held my hand again.I felt something stirring inside me.I felt a connection between him and me.He put his hand behind my neck and he pulled me in and kissed me.He kissed me,for a demon who eats souls that's down right freaky,but he did."Now you can call me when you need me."he said.He showed me his hand and a star was there,his glowed and I felt the one he gave me glowing too.An without another word he left.My heart was racing but it slowed I laid down unable to sleep.I close my eyes and try to rest.