Chapter 13 Morning of Tea

The sun rise was the same as it was yesterday.Slowly rising,just before the night stars disappear.I change back into my black outfit and I rake my fingers through my hair with ease.I check up on the doe.She was awake and her leg was fully healed.I sit down on my knees,leaning forward to communicate with the doe."You will have a new mother soon."I tell her.She shows me her best impression of a smile.I tell her goodbye for now and I head to the kitchen.The workers tell me they have everything under control,and I should get something to eat.I shake my head on the way out the door,they knew I haven't eaten since 2 days ago.I walk into the dining room and everyone was their.Gloved hands appear on my shoulders."You must eat."He said.Sebastian pulls out a chair for me to sit,I gracefully sit as Sebastian pushes the chair back to the table.I was poured a teacup of Carmel Tea.I sip it slowly.I set the teacup down after a few sips.A plater of eggs,bacon,toast and some kind of pancake was laid in front of me.I only eat part of the plate.I stand up before anyone could tell me to remain seated.I walk back to the doe's bed.A knock on the door calls me telling me it's time to go.I step outside and my travel partner had a black travel jacket on.I give a smile.The doe in my hands,walks behind us."There is only one way to get there an you might not like it."I state as I open a portal.He walks by my side,wobbly.The doe just walks causally though the portal.We end our trip at the gates of the palace.A solider named Marelais was standing guard."Princess Phoenix welcome home."He says opening the gates."There both with me."I reply.He nods and closes the gate behind us.Sebastian looked around with eyes of shock,interest and amazement.