2. The Bell Test

A sigh could be heard again as Naruto waited for Iruka to arrive. The whole room was peaceful as no one was talking out of excitement to become new genins.

"I WILL GET THERE FIRST." The peace of the room was abruptly disturbed when the voice of the kunoichis were heard.

"NO!!! I WILL!!!" the shouts could be heard outside the classroom.

The door opened suddenly to reveal two Uchiha fangirls, Sakura and Ino.

They started bickering with each other to get the seat near their beloved "Sasuke kun", which made Naruto look out of the classroom to check of it was the correct room or some romantical drama related classroom.

"I was the first one to set my foot on the doorstep first. So I should be the one to be seated with Sasuke kun."

"NO. I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO DO SO." The two girls started bickering with each until Iruka finally entered the room.

"Good morning everyone. Please be seated." Iruka said as Sakura took her place with Sasuke and Naruto before Ino could do so.

{Same as canon}

On the rooftop

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I like ramen and practising jutsus during my free time. I dislike the people who wants to take something which does not belong to them. My dream is" to destroy a certain organization with the help of a secret member within that organization and "to become a hokage." Naruto said/thought as Kakashi nodded.

"Very well. Now, I want you three to come to ground number 7 at 9 o'clock in morning." Kakashi said as he dismissed the trio.

That afternoon

Naruto finally got to his home while Kurama continued to tell him about the jutsus and other tactics he can use during the battle.

Opening the door of his house, he walked into his room.

"Please, come out whoever you are. I can sense your presence." Naruto said as the shadows seemed to bulge out to reveal a man wearing a black cloak with red clouds. He was also wearing a spiral mask on his face, which was orange in colour. 

"Uzumaki Naruto? I presume." The masked man said in a deep voice. 

"Uchiha Obito. How can I be of your service?" Naruto asked. 

"Well, we are going to talk about the future first." Obito said as he removed his mask to reveal his face. 

"Speaking of which," Obito contined "I have a proposal to you, Uzumaki Naruto." 

"First of all why should I trust you?" Naruto asked, which made Obito sigh. 

"Well, I was aware of  such question. Maybe, I can do something which will help you to trust me." Obito said as he adopted a thoughtful pose before a sinister smile adorned on his lips. "Tell me, do you have that bell test tomorrow."

"Yes. Kakashi sensei has asked us to come early in the morning and has also advised us not to have our breakfast."

"Well, Here's what you have to do." Obito said without his smile faltering. 

The next morning

"Ohayo, Sasuke, Sakura! Where is Naruto?" Kakashi asked as he got to the training grounds at 12 o' clock. 

"YOU ARE LATE!!!!!" Sakura shouted angrily.

"Mah Mah! You are hurting my poor heart. Anyways, let's wait for Naruto." Kakashi said. 

3 hours later

"Ohayo Sakura chan, Sasuke, Kakashi sensei!" The voice of Naruto could be heard across the field.