25. The Uchiha Brothers

Alternate title: More troubles for Sasuke

"I WILL KILL YOU, YOU FAMILY KILLING BASTARD!" Sasuke angrily activated his Chidori as he ran towards Itachi while Naruto flinched out of surprise and Kisame just continued to clean his sword as if it was nothing.

Itachi merely took a long look at Sasuke before grabbing his hand and slamming him on the wall and taking another look into the fuming Uchiha's eyes. 

"Such a disappointment you are!" Itachi said as he frowned. "I no longer have any little brother as I have already lost him the moment he attacked his own teammate and friend. You have stained the clan's pure red blood by rubbing  your muddy feet on it."

"SHUT UP! YOU ARE THE ONE TO TALK!" Sasuke shouted in anger.

"I never stepped on my clan's blood. I merely purified them of their sins through my sword." Itachi said before he slammed the last Uchiha on the ground and kneed him into his face, causing his lips to burst out some blood. Itachi again slammed Sasuke on the wall.

"Let me drill some of my advice into that hard shell of yours which you call your brain. First of all, you are no longer my brother. I hereby banish you from the clan of the wheel eyes."

"SHUT UP! YOU ARE NOT IN ANY POSITION TO FIRE ME FROM OUR CLAN!" Itachi suddenly scoffed. 

"Who told you that I am an Uchiha? I have just banished myself from the clan." Itachi's words surprised those who were surrounding him. Naruto gasped out of shock while Kisame almost dropped his sword. Sasuke's eyes widened in surprise. 

"But how?" Naruto asked.

"The Uchiha was a strong clan with strict rules and regulations, which I am not willing to go through right now. They were completely bound to each other so strongly that the only way to banish an Uchiha would be for the clan member to lose his identity as an Uchiha as well."

"I don't understand what you are saying. Can you give me an example?" Naruto asked.

"In other words, as you have seen, I had to banish a spawn of the devil disguised as my little brother," Sasuke grunted and furrowed his brows in anger. He opened his mouth to say something, only to be silenced by KI radiated by Itachi. "I was bound to him with a shared identity of the Uchiha title. So in order to remove him from his title, I had to remove myself from the Uchiha identity as well. Did you now understand, Naruto?" 

Naruto's eyes kept on going wide at each sentence until he grabbed control of his emotions. "Don't tell me..."

"Yes. What you are thinking is correct. I and Sasuke no longer belong to the Uchiha clan. My punishment for both of us is for us both to be removed from the identity of the Uchiha." Itachi said as he turned towards Sasuke and said "I will still allow you and myself to use the sharingans because we still need them."

Sasuke was just about to speak, only for Itachi to stare deeply into his eyes and knock him out with a genjutsu.

"Don't worry, he will wake up after 7 days from today," Itachi said before weaving through hand signs and slamming his hand on the ground only for nothing to happen. 

Both Kisame and Naruto sweatdropped as they watched the event unfolding.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" Naruto asked.

Itachi calmly stood up and sighed.

"My crow summon is not working at all since the moment Noka joined," Itachi said. "Thankfully, the crow with Shishui's eye still works. Or else, the village hidden in the Leaves and the Shinobi World would have fallen in crisis." 

Naruto was just about to ask about what Itachi meant by Shishui's eyes only to be interrupted by a green blur. 

"Wh-?" Naruto could never complete his sentence as he felt immense pain in his back.