27. Itachi's 3 conditions

"It's so calm and quiet here. Isn't it Itachi?" Kisame asked as he sat down beside Itachi on the cliff.

Silence

Kisame sighed at the silence before speaking once again "What you did back there was quite unprecedented and uncalled for. Stripping yourself and your brother from the clan. Why did you do it?" 

"All in a due time I will explain my motives and the reasoning behind it, Kisame." Itachi said as he stood up and walked away, followed by Kisame Hoshigaki.

"Obito will not like it." Kisame commented.

As they walked through the forest, a spiral appeared from out of nowhere and out of that spiral came out an enraged and Unmasked Obito. The orange mask was hanging on his belt inside his cloak.

Obito, with his Sharingan, activated, angrily held Itachi by his collar and before Kisame could even react, he threw the former Uchiha to the ground. 

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?" Obito angrily shouted while Kisame just stood there, unmoving. 

Obito angrily pounced on a fallen Itachi and grabbed his coat before showering punches on him repeatedly. 

"ALL OF THE YEARS OF MY EXPERIENCE LIT UP INTO FLAMES," Obito shouted angrily as he punched Itachi, before suddenly activating his Kamui to allow Kisame to move right through him and miss him.

Kisame quickly stood up and tried to stop Obito but was quickly held by wood sprouting out of the ground.

Shondaime's Jutsu! But how? Kisame thought as he tried to cut through the wood only for another wood to sprout out of the ground and restrain Kisame completely.

"YEARS OF SUFFERING IN HELL!THOSE BEATINGS WHICH I RECEIVED FROM MADARA! THOSE DAYS OF THE WAR! THOSE BETRAYALS! ANGER AND SADNESS WHICH I FELT WHEN RIN DIED! ALL OF THESE COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO PREVENT THE WAR HERE. AND YOU! YOU HAVE TURNED ALL THESE INTO USELESS ASHES WHICH I CAN NO LONGER USE TO MY ADVANTAGE! I CAN NO LONGER SAVE YOUR BROTHER AS WELL. DAMN YOU ITACHI!" he shouted as he continued punching Itachi, who was now all but bloodied. 

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?" Obito shouted as he held Itachi's collar.

"B-B-Because, N-Noka showed me a v-vision." Itachi stuttered as Obito's eyes widened in shock. The Uchiha slowly released the collar of the ex-Uchiha and released Kisame, who immediately rushed to Itachi's assistance.

"You are going to explain as soon as you recover. Is that understood? I am going to let off the rest of my steam."

"And you!" He pointed towards Kisame, who was freed from the bindings. "Take care of him until I am back." Obito said as he left Kamui immediately.

That Night

"I told you." Kisame could not help but remark as he draped the bandage across Itachi's head wound. "Why didn't you try and escape Obito when you could have easily escaped from him using your genjutsu?"

"I deserved all of this, Kisame," Itachi said as he giggled softly.

Suddenly,  a spiral appeared and Kisame got ready with his sword.

Both the men started sweating out of fear as no one appeared from the spiral. They could hear the wolf howling and the cicadas screaming from the deep covers of the forest. The clouds completely blocked off the moonlight and the trees began rustling.

The spiral suddenly burst into flames, and Obito, with bloodied hands from beating the tree trunks, emerged out of it, causing both the men to stiffen up.  He walked past them and sat down in front of the fireplace and the two men looked at each other before sitting down as well.