6. Mask

I am Obito Uchiha and I will surpass you once I awaken my Sharingan!

I'm no one. I don't want to be anyone. All I care about is completing the moon's eye plan. This world is completely worthless. There is nothing left in it but misery. 

Look at me! There is nothing in my heart!!! I don't feel pain any longer... You don't have to feel guilty, Kakashi. This hole was opened up by this world of hell...

Obito woke up with a start. 

Those dreams. Why am I having them right now? That too after meeting that Kurianagi! What's wrong with me? Obito thought as he went back to sleep only for the light of the sun to enter the windows. 

What the hell?! Its morning already? Guess its not in my position to complain. Obito mused as he got up and changed into his uniform from his nightclothes which had trees printed all over it. 

His eyes suddenly widened and he started moving around in a frenzy manner. He took off the cloak from his body, almost tearing it into pieces during the process. 

Quickly grabbing his mask, he started shouting for help in a childish voice. 

Must keep up the act, even though it itches a lot. Obito thought as he continued to itch his body while shouting in an unmanly scream which woke up the whole population of Amegakure. 

A few moments later

"Are you ok?" Konan asked with her voice filled with concern as she looked Madara come out of the shower.

"Whew! Much better." Obito said as Konan applied some paste on his back where the itching started.

"One more thing, Pain has called you to his office." She said as she turned, smiled and left.

As he saw Konan leaving, a blush formed on his cheeks and he started thinking perverted thoughts.

I wonder how her lips would.... No. You have no business with her, Obito. Man up. Obito thought as he left the room, unaware that a man was looking at the whole interaction. 

Well, that was not how it was supposed to turn out. He was supposed to suffer for a few hours but instead I made myself as a matchmaker!  Noka thought before his lips twisted into evil smile. At least, it gives me an opportunity to use Konan as hostage whenever the time serves right. Yes! That's it. After all, Madara sama ordered me to make his life a hell. But he didn't mention whether it should be harmful pranks or.....painful memories. 

"OI!" Noka jumped from the shrillness of the voice. Turning around, he saw that it was Black Zetsu. 

"Stop daydreaming and Pain sama has called you." Zetsu said. 

"Ahem! I apologize. But why did Pain sama call us?" Noka asked in a curious manner.

"Because he has got a new teammate for you." Zetsu said with a grin.

"Understood." 

A few minutes later

"Noka Kurianagi." Pain said as he stared the man in an unimpressed manner. "Here is your new teammate, Tobi." 

"Tobi is a go...." Obito stopped emitting childish voice as he stopped in his tracks. 

"YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" He shouted in his Madara's voice. 

Silence. 

Turning towards Pain, he pointed towards Noka and asked "What's that bastard doing here?"