3. Criminal

"Sasuke, Sakura chan!" The mentioned duo heard their names being called from behind in a hushed voice. 

Sakura was about to jump out of fear, only to see an amused Naruto crouching behind her. 

"BAK-" Sakura's mouth was quickly covered by Naruto. 

"Do you want sensei to find us out here?" Naruto hissed, which made Sakura stay silent. 

"Anyways, as I was saying, I found the actual aim behind the test. It is teamwork." Naruto said getting excited. 

But all that excitement came crashing down when Sasuke and Sakura looked at each other before laughing. 

"Do you really think that it is the actual motive behind the test? Did you really believe that we will hear you, a failure who failed 3 times in the academy willingly?" Sasuke questioned, suddenly getting angry. 

Naruto just stood there as Sasuke started performing the fire jutsu while Sakura punched the blond. 

"People who are annoying to me should be killed just like that." Sasuke said as the fire came out of his mouth, only for something to get in its way. 

When the flames slowly died down, it revealed something which would change the witness's lives forever. Among the flames stood an orange crystal, which protruded out of the ground and came onto the rescue of Naruto just in time. 

The crystal rock slowly went down into the ground, which revealed Naruto who had an unreadable emotion on his face. 

"Did you just try to attack me, Sasuke and Sakura?" Naruto asked in a dangerous calm voice which made the hairs of Sasuke and Sakura stand on the end. He turned around and walked away before stopping suddenly.

"I am sparing you, only for this time. The next time you do because this is a test of teamwork, I guarantee you that I will kill you." Naruto hissed angrily without even batting an eye on them. With that, he walked away to find Kakashi and report him everything that happened. 

With Kakashi

"Sensei!" Kakashi heard the voice of blond behind him. 

"Yes, Naruto. Coming to take the bells again?" Kakashi asked in a bored voice before realizing that something was wrong. 

Turning towards Naruto, he could see the disappointment and anger as clear as the daylight.  

"What's wrong, Naruto?" Kakashi asked, concerned, while keeping his distance from him.

"Sasuke and Sakura. They almost tried to kill me when I told them the true nature of the test that is teamwork." Naruto said as he tried to avoid the glance of Kakashi. 

To say that Kakashi was angry would be quite an understatement. He was totally infuriated and Naruto was concerned when he saw Kakashi clenching his hands in anger. 

The next moment, Naruto fell down to the ground, shaking out of fear.

"Sensei....your KI....its a-a-affecting me." Naruto said as he rolled on the ground and tried calm down, as Kakashi quickly blocked his KI. 

"I am sorry Naruto. Its just.....I hate those who would willingly abandon their comrade for their wellbeing." Kakashi said as he helped Naruto to get on his feet. 

"I understand, Kakashi sensei." Naruto said, as he accepted Kakashi's hand and got up from the ground.

Quickly dusting his legs, Naruto perked his head to Kakashi and asked "Sensei, what will you do to them?" 

"Since they have broken the Shinobi codes 7 which states that A shinobi should never abandon their comrades and Konoha Law article 16 which states that A citizen of Konoha should never harm or kill another citizen. So your teammates earned a jail sentence for at least 1 year and their headbands will be broken on the spot by Me, as a sensei, as per the Constitution of Konoha." Kakashi said as he was about to shunshin away.