8.Is it a girl? Is it a boy? Its Haku!

HOW DARE HE! Naruto thought as he punched the tree trunk.

How dare that brat say that we had no idea of the sufferings? Naruto thought as he continued to punch on the tree until his knuckles bled. 

He waited for Kurama to heal his knuckles before proceeding to beat the poor stump once again.

He soon passed out from exhaustion and slept on the bare ground until he felt someone touching him on his head. 

Quickly waking up with a crystal blade on his wrist, he placed the sharp edge of the blade on the person's neck. 

The stranger became still and started breathing heavily.

Glancing down, Naruto saw that it was just a girl and immediately let her go.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING, TOUCHING ME LIKE THAT WHILE SLEEPING?" Naruto yelled.

"Sorry if I freaked you out but I was just waking you up. You should not sleep on the bare ground, you know?" The girl said as she tilted her head a little.

"Ah! I apologize for attacking you. Anyways, what's your name?" Naruto asked, already knowing the answer.

"Haku. And yours?"

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I am going to be the greatest Hokage. Believe it!" 

Honestly, the verbal tic is slowly starting to annoy me. Naruto thought as he forced a smile.

"Hokage? I believe that you will be able to be a Hokage."

"And what about you?" Naruto asked as even though Obito told him about the events which were about to occur, he was not informed about this conversation.

Haku looked up and said "I want to protect the person important to me... I want to work for that person. I want to fight for that person. I want to make that person's dream come true... That is my dream."

Sh- I mean he is referring to Zabuza. I must let Kakashi know that Zabuza has an apprentice or assistant for future plans. Naruto thought as he stood up and said "Maybe you will fulfill that dream but I have to go now as my sensei must be looking for me."

He ran before stopping abruptly. 

"And oh! One more thing." Naruto said without turning around.

Haku protruded he- I mean his head towards Naruto in a curious manner.

"I know that you are a boy and you are supporting Zabuza." Haku gasped at that and quickly left realizing that her cover was blown up.

Huh! Why didn't sh- I mean he attack me?  Naruto pondered as he ran to meet Kakashi. 

"Ah! There you are! I was just looking for you." 

"Kakashi sensei! I just realized that Zabuza is alive." Naruto said solemnly after coming to stop.

"I already mentioned that." 

"But were you confirmed?"

"I.... cannot deny that. But how did you confirm that Zabuza is alive?" 

"Well, I met a boy who matched the hunter nin. He had the same hair, same height and same chakra signature as that of the hunter nin. He came to pick some herbs if I am correct. He noticed me lying on the ground and was about to strangle me. Luckily my reflexes kicked in and I managed to pin him with a kunai. Since I didn't want any confrontation, I had to put my kunai back and...." Naruto went on to mention the rest of his story.

"Hmm, that's interesting. I am quite glad that you are safe and sound." Kakashi replied with relief filling his voice.

For a few moments, no one said anything as they processed what just happened, before Naruto smiled and said "Ne ne Kakashi sensei. Were you so worried about me?" 

"W-W-What are you talking about? Are you swinging in the wrong way?" Kakashi asked {Psst, No offence for gay people}

"Huh! What the hell are you talking about?" Naruto asked, clearly confused.

"You idiot. Tell me if you have ever seen man and woman loving each other" The nine tails spoke with mischief hidden in his voice.

"Yes, in novels where both of kiss each other and stuff."  Naruto said.

"Well then imagine two men doing those stuffs together. That's what your sensei is talking about." Kurama said, amused at the paling face of Naruto.

"Naruto! Are you feeling unwell?" Kakashi asked with concern.

"Ah! No. Not at all." Naruto replied while sending a message through telepathy link. Damn fox.

"Anyways, relying on your information, I believe that Zabuza is in this area. We have to be careful as we are quite near the bridge." Kakashi said as he adopted a thoughtful pose.

"Naruto, what about training with Neji and like we did yesterday before setting out?" Kakashi suggested as Naruto thought for a moment.

"Yes, you are correct. Anyways, sorry about Inari. I was wrong to yell at him." Naruto's face fell.

"Its correct that you were wrong to yell at him but that does not mean that he was also correct. He would have received that lecture sooner or later. So that was inevitable. Now come on, let's go back. I am sure that Neji and Tenten are getting worried about you." The Hatake said with an eye smile.

"Yeah! Let's go and train with them. Then we will kick some asses." Naruto shouted as Kakashi smiled.

"And that's the Naruto we know."

A few minutes later

"Oh! You are back." Tenten said as she continued sharpening her weapons.

"Yeah!" Naruto replied before noticing the sharp weapons. "You love weapons. Don't you?"

Tenten looked quite surprised before she smiled and said "Yes. I love using weapons. Even though I did not like being in team 10 and look forward to change it to team 7, I will forever be thankful to Gai sensei who discovered my skills in weapons." 

"And what is your dream?" Naruto asked, while curiously sliding his finger along one of the blades, which cut through the skin. Nothing worry at all as the skin healed almost immediately, without Tenten noticing it.

"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!" Tenten said as stars of determination twinkled in her eyes, which satisfied Naruto.

"And I hope that you will be achieve that." Naruto said with an eye smile.

"Thank you! and what about yours?"

"My future dream is to be the greatest ! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody. Somebody important!" Naruto declared dramatically.

"Oh! A hokage? Well, I hope that one day your dream will become true. And remember, I will always support you in your endeavours and I will come to protect you, the future Hokage and that's my promise as your teammate." Tenten said.

Naruto looked taken aback before a smile appeared on his face. 

"Thank you Tenten." 

Kakashi: Well that's a quite strange name for a chapter.

Obito: I agree. Shay san did not have any ideas, so he was forced to write the chapter name based on a meme called "Is it a bird? Is it a Plane?"

Kakashi: Well, Shay san is quite...Strange? I really don't know him anymore.

Obito: I prefer the word eccentric as he really is.

Kakashi:And Shay san is finally making the bow of the Naruten ship to make contact with water.

Obito: But it will not sail unless Shay san wishes so.
Anyways, we hope that you liked this chapter.

Kakashi: As usual, keep reading and...

Obito: PEACE OUT!!!