33. Good bye Hidden Leaf Village! Next destination:Sand Village! Here we come!

"Hmm, what should I take? Miso Char Siu Ramen or Pork Ramen?" Naruto thought out loud as he packed his goods. "Kurama, what do you think?"

"Why on the earth are you asking me, foolish brat of the most foolish beings on earth?" The voice of the fox thundered across the blond's mindscape as he just laughed sheepishly.

"Because, you are the only one who knows more things about me than others," Naruto said casually, as Kurama just shook her head, or should I say, pawed her face.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Naruto rushed to receive whoever had come to his humble yet dirty home.

"ERO SENNIN!" He exclaimed as he opened the door while Jiraya suddenly started sniffing before holding his nose in disgust.

"UGH! Do you even clean your home, brat?" Jiraya asked as he came in while Naruto just laughed sheepishly. "Come on, let's clean your home first. It's disgusting."

"WHAT? WE WILL BE LATE!" Naruto yelled as Jiraya put his finger inside his left ear.

"You should tone down your voice a bit," Jiraya said as he placed his bag on the floor. "Come on, let's get to work."

Naruto begrudgingly complied and he began to clean the house with Jiraya.

A few minutes later

"And done," Jiraya said as he threw the last trash into the dustbin.

"Ero-Senin! Where do your think we should go first?" Naruto asked.

"Hmm, since it takes only three days to reach Hidden Sand, I think it would be the best place to begin," Jiraya said calmly as he put his finger under his chin. "Not to mention that you already met that Gaara boy once."

"Uhh... Can we change our destination to something else?" Naruto asked as he took the bag.

"Huh? Why?" Jiraya asked.

"Cuz Gaara is scary," Naruto said as he began to bit his nails in fear as the duo began to walk out of the door

"Aww! C'mon, Naruto. He is not like him anymore. As per my intel, he has changed into a much better man than he was in the past. He is no longer the blood-crazed boy we used to know. Although, we still have to be careful. Not to mention that he is a perfect candidate for the Kazekage and he has already been selected by the present temporary Kazekage, Baki."

"Huh? Gaara about to become a Kazekage? He has already beaten me in our race to the position of Kages. I have a lot to catch up." Naruto said.

"Yeah! Anyways, I think that you should first go and bid farewell to your friends. I will be waiting for you at the Village Gates." Jiraya said as Naruto nodded before running out of his house after locking the door.

"OI NARUTO!" He heard Tenten yelling behind him. Turning around, he saw her with Neji and Kakashi.

"Ten chan! Neji! Kakashi sensei!"

"So, you spotted me last? I am so hurt." Kakashi said as he put his wrist on his forehead and his left hand on his chest.

"I was wondering if you like Miso Char Siu Ramen or Pork Ramen." He heard Naruto conversing with Tenten and Neji.

He turned around and saw Tenten and Neji huddled around together, listening to Naruto and not caring about Kakashi.

"Seriously, I am legit feeling left out." Kakashi sweatdropped.

"Anyways, my cute little teammates wanted to bid you farewell so we came to see you. Turns out that you were already on your way." Kakashi said.

Especially Naruto and Tenten. At least my Fanclub is growing. Hope that Naruto doesn't hear about it. Kakashi thought.