29. Hatred

Tsunade was an excellent ninja and a powerful kunoichi.

Her expertise in medical ninjutsu was known all across the Elemental Nations.

She was one of the few ninjas to achieve the byakugou seal.

She was the Slug Senin and one of the fabled Sanins.

And here she was now, trying to defeat the Kage's worst enemy.

She looked at the enemy with sweat dripping from her forehead and brought her pen down before bringing it up after scribbling something on it.

And that's 100 paperwork dead. Tsunade thought happily as she moved the paper away.

Her happiness turned into dismay when she saw three huge stacks of such paper lying on the table.

Her head fell as she started weeping anime tears while Shizune calmed her down by patting her on her back.

"Shizune! The paper...work!" She sneezed her nose on a tissue. "It's killing me! Waah!"

Shizune just patted her master on her head while she nodded and hummed to calm Tsunade down.

"OBAAA CHAAAN!" Both the kunoichis heard a voice which Tsunade loathed a lot.

She was not happy with the brat for putting her on the desk and now....this brat is coming. 

Tsunade quickly stood up and started panicking before quickly gathering her screws and sitting on the chair. 

Shizune just chuckled before going back to her paperwork. 

"Oba Chan! I want a mission please." Naruto yelled as he barged into the door, almost breaking it.

"KNOCK ON THE DOOR YOU IDIOTIC PIPSQUEAK!" Tsunade yelled.

"It's not 'I'. Correction is 'We'" Neji said as he came into the room as well. He was calm and reserved but in reality, his mind was going nuts, thinking about the ladies he was peeking along with Jiraya so that both of them could write their fantasies. 

Flashback

Jiraya sighed as he fell on the floor. He was kicked out by the troublesome vigilant ladies out of the bathhouse again. 

As he got up, his eyes suddenly fell on someone and when he observed, his eyes went wide and his jaws fell in surprise. 

It was Neji, with his byakugan activated, giggling and writing on a book named "Kunoichi Diaries", one of the most expensive books in the shinobi world. 

"YOU!!!" Jiraya exclaimed in shock, startling Neji. "YOU WERE THE AUTHOR OF KUNIOCHI DIARIES!" 

Neji immediately hid the book only to be snatched and read by Jiraya.

"This is the unpublished version!" Jiraya exclaimed. "I thought that the Hyuugas were supposed to be boring and not interested in these things which they consider as a distraction."

"Actually, it's quite the opposite," Neji said as he wiped the blood from his nose. "The Hyuugas are one of the biggest perverts. My  Father himself is a writer of an Ero Fiction named "Gallant Sennin." 

"GALLANT SENNIN!!!!!!" Jiraya yelled, shocked to the core. Gallant Sennin was one of the greatest ero literature, which featured a character inspired by Jiraya himself. "I...I have no words." 

And from that onwards, both the ninjas became friends, often helping each other's research and literature! 

Flashback end

Tenten was completely distraught when she heard about the rumours of her teammate turning into a full-open pervert. She at first did not believe in the rumours but soon she saw him spying on a beautiful woman with her eyes.