30. Sasuke's goal

"People who are annoying to me should be killed just like that."

"Uzumaki. We meet again"

"I just came here to offer an olive branch until we get to fight each other. What do you say?" 

"Naruto! Call me Hokage sama."

"So what is it you two want to discuss with me?"

"That you should really control your anger."

"Your only liability is anger and unwillingness to understand someone's situation." 

"We accept that you know others' feelings and you are willing to understand others but can I ask you a question? Have you tried hard enough when the person in question whom we are dealing with is Sasuke Uchiha?" 

That's when Naruto woke up and found himself on the hospital bed.

Wiping his eyes, he muttered, "The hell was that?" 

Me befriending Not-Uchiha-Sasuke? Not gonna let it happen. Naruto thought furiously.

He then stirred around and saw that no one was inside the room. 

Now's my chance to escape. He thought as he opened the window but stopped in his tracks.

In front of him stood Iruka Umino waiting to blast Naruto. Naruto gulped. 

"Hehe Iruka sensei! Long time no see." Naruto said as he closed the window, only for the window to be held by Iruka. 

"Na...Ru...To..." Iruka mumbled angrily. "GET BACK TO YOUR BED, YOU IDIOT!"

Naruto just closed the window and got back to bed before hiding under its covers.

A few moments later 

The door opened to reveal Jirayaand Tsunade who walked into the room calmly.

After both of them were seated, the whole room went silent, making Naruto shift uncomfortably in the bed.

"Kakashi told me about everything in the report, Naruto," Tsunade said, making Naruto sigh. 

"Including Noka as well?" Naruto asked.

"Yes. I suspect that he has multiple personality disorders and ptsd. But, these views of mine are not final, as he might be pretending to gain an upper hand." Tsunade said as she put her hand under her chin.

"He saved me in the Chunin Exams as well." Naruto pointed out.

"Hmm, that's indeed very confusing. But for now, let's just consider him as our enemy until more evidence presents itself." Tsunade said before turning serious. "And if you started the conversation in order to save yourself from my wrath, you are wrong to presume so."

Upon seeing Tsunade lift her hand, Naruto immediately gulped and closed his eyes to prepare himself for the upcoming slap. But the slap never came.

Opening his eyes, he saw the disappointment visible on Tsunade's face. 

"I am not going to slap you or scold you. I will just let you know that I am totally disappointed in you."  Tsunade said as she slowly kept her hand on her armrest.

Naruto's pupils shrunk as he saw the same disappointment spread across Jiraya's wrinkled face. He looked down in shame as he slowly began to sink into his bed. 

A deafening silence echoed across the room, making the blond uncomfortable. 

I would not have minded a slap on my cheek as it would only hurt for a moment. But this... this is unbearable. Naruto thought before sighing and admitting, "I am sorry." in a very low volume.