17.Jiraya

"So what should we do now?" Naruto asked as he looked toward Obito. The Uchiha had come to visit Naruto at the midnight to discuss their next move.

Obito just crossed his arms and started thinking. "Well, I think that Sasuke should be out of the picture. But we should be wary of Danzo Shimura as he has links with Sasuke."

"So will you be training me for the finals?" Naruto asked.

"I have a lot of work in my hand. Spying on Noka is not a joke. So, I cannot train you....at least not right now." Obito replied as Naruto's face fell in disappointment.

"But, I think that you can find someone to train you. He is much better than me in teaching."

"Who would that be?" Naruto asked.

"I won't tell you. But, you will meet him very soon. Please tell him that Lolipop sent his regards." Obito said as he winked and disappeared into the ground, leaving a confused Naruto.

"Yo!" Naruto heard a voice behind him. Turning around, he saw his Sensei giving him a lazy look.

"Kakashi sensei!" Naruto perked up "Will you train me?"

"Unfortunately, I have been assigned to keep a watch on the Forest of Death and also look out for that man who reportedly appeared and also for Orochimaru. So, I cannot train you." Kakashi said as Naruto sighed in disappointment.

"So, what am I supposed to do?" Naruto asked.

"Well, I just happened to know the right person to train you," Kakashi said.

A few hours later

Naruto's left eye twitched out of annoyance.

Why did Kakashi sensei ask me to come to the bathhouse? He thought, annoyed as he looked around.

Suddenly, he heard a soft giggle. Turning around, he saw a pervert with white hair.

"Jiraya the Toad sanin" Kurama whispered as he smacked his forehead.

"It's so better to observe from here," Jiraya said as he continued to grin.

"Hey, Ero Sennin," Naruto called out as Jiraya furiously turned around and saw the idiot blond calling idiotic names.

"Idiot. Sh Sh Sh" Jiraya hushed bringing his forefinger close to his mouth.

"KYYYYYAAAAA!!! THAT OLD SENILE PERVERT! BEAT HIM DOWN!" The ladies started shouting as Naruto walked away from the bathhouse, wisely leaving the sanin to fend for himself against the woman.

A few moments later

"Oh! There you are Ero sennin." Naruto said as he saw the Sanin walking towards the blond, clearly hurt by the blows received from the women.

"It's all your fault brat." The perverted Sannin remarked as he rubbed his head.

"Well, you deserved it," Naruto said as he leaned against the wall.

"What do you want, brat?" Jiraya asked.

"Nothing. I just want a favor from one of the greatest Sanin who disappointingly turned out to be the worst pervert I have ever seen. Even worse than Kakashi sensei."

"Huh? WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Jiraya shouted, startling Naruto slightly. "I AM NOT A PERVERT. BUT I AM A SUPER PERVERT. AND DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO COMPARE ME WITH THAT F***ING FANBOY!"

"Fanboy?" Naruto asked.

"That fanboy managed to destroy my literature with his fanfiction regarding unacceptable fetishes. I will kill him next time I see him."