5.The Bridge Mission Begins!

"Kakashi sensei. Why won't you let me use my clones for the chores?" Naruto asked.

"Because these are missions which should be done by yourself without the use of clones. These chores are to evaluate your experiences and to give you promotion to C rank based on these evaluation." Kakashi said nonchalantly as he read the green book peacefully. 

Immediately an evil grin appeared on Naruto's lips. 

"Well, I was planning to give you something as a payment for allowing me the usage of clones. Guess, I should give the Kunoichi diaries to Jiji." Naruto said loudly. He was pleased when he saw Kakashi facing towards him.

"Did you just say Kunoichi diaries? As in the most expansive books out there?" Kakashi asked with hope shining in his eyes. 

"Yes. Too bad that I cannot give you. " Naruto said, hiding a smile and quietly thanking Obito. 

Kakashi sighed and raised his hands and said "Alright. Alright. I surrender. You may use your clones."

Naruto gave the book to Kakashi with an innocent smile, while the latter's eyes shined as he opened and started reading the book. 

"How did you get you get this, Naruto?" Kakashi asked. 

"Ah! Well, I picked it up from the ground when it got dropped from some cart or whatever." 

"Did you r-r-read it?" Kakashi stuttered as an imagination of Iruka with an evil glint on his eye loomed around his head. 

"Nope. I was just thinking of gifting it to you in a payment for the usage of clones." Naruto said as he performed a half ram seal with his hands.

Amegakure
Few days later
With Obito

"Are you Madara Uchiha?" A silver haired ninja wearing a black mask and a hoodie asked in a deep voice. (Imagine the Nightingale outfit from Skyrim except that he wore the akatsuki uniform.)

Obito looked at the man in a suspicious manner. Somehow he felt that he met the silver man before. He tried to get a view of his eyes but could not see anything due to shadow casted by the hoodie.

"Indeed, young man. I am Madara Uchiha." Obito replied in his deep voice.

Does Pain trust this man? Obito thought as he raised his guard. 

"Well, Pain trusts me so you don't have to worry about it. My name is Noka Kurianagi. Nice to meet you, Madara san." The man identified as Noka said. 

Obito stayed silent. He could feel the thick tension in the air and for some reason, he could feel the suppressed KI being emitted by the man before him. 

"I want to tell you that I can kill you the moment I want. So be wary of me." Noka said and Obito could swear that he heard the sound of Sharingan activated. 

"The same goes for you as well." Obito said as he activated his sharingan to intimidate him. 

"And one more thing, I know that you are not Madara Uchiha at all." Noka said as Obito resisted to look startled in front of the man, 

"Oh! Don't worry. Pain does not know about it." Noka said as he walked away.

It has never happened before. What's up with this man? Why do I feel like something bad will happen? I have a feeling that he somehow knows. Obito thought as he quickly went to meet Pain in his office.

Pain's Office

"PAIN!" He shouted angrily startling Konan, who was making an origami. 

"Who is that new recruit?" Obito asked angrily.