12. Team Death

Obito sensei told me that in the first part of exams I am supposed to cheat without being caught. That's interesting. Naruto thought as he walked along with Lee. 

"Uzumaki. We meet again." He suddenly heard a voice which made his go wide. 

Turning around, he saw that he was correct with Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura and a boy who had pale skin standing behind him. 

"Uchiha? What are you doing here? The last I heard, you escaped with that Danzo guy." Naruto said with Sakura walking one step forward.

"Aww! You are telling us that you were not expecting to see." Sakura said, without any emotions in her voice. 

The blond looked into the pinkette's eyes and saw that the eyes which once belonged to the girl he used to crush on were now completely hollow. 

"So sad.' Naruto muttered under his breath with pity "You have lost the innocence which you once held in your eyes. What happened to you all these years?" 

Turning towards Sasuke, he commented "I see. Those eyes which you once held and harbored hatred is now all but gone. But that does not mean that I cannot still feel the hatred in you." 

"And you. Who the hell are you supposed to be?" Naruto asked turning towards the pale boy who smiled. 

"Sai. My name is Sai." 

"Well Sai. I cannot see or feel any emotions in you. But still you are radiating hope to get free of something and I hope that you will get free of such things or person." Naruto said as Sai gave a smile. "And I can also tell that the smile is a fake one. So wipe that out of your mouth." 

"Naruto. You are responsible for my inability to become a genin." The mentioned boy quickly became flinched "But I also got to thank you for that. Why? Because now I have managed to upgrade to 3 tomoe sharingan much easily than other Uchihas. I will take my revenge at the exams so be very wary of me." 

Sasuke finished his speech but when he glanced at Naruto, he saw the latter was just talking to Lee.

"Hey Naruto! Can you be my eternal rival?" Lee asked as Naruto adopted a thinking pose. "You seem to be cooler than Neji and its my dream to show that Hard work beats talent."

"Sure Lee. That's not a bad idea." Naruto replied as Sasuke could not help but let a sweatdrop roll down on the back of his head.

"YOSH!!!! I WILL SHOW YOU THAT I CAN DEFEAT YOU ONE DAY." 

"Were you listening to me?" Sasuke asked. 

"Who would enjoy hearing angsty people?" Naruto asked before getting back to conversation.

"Whatever. I don't care much about it. I just came here to warn you to be very wary of me, Sakura and Sai." Sasuke said as Naruto just yawned and looked at his nails.

"I cannot decide whether you are worth to me to be wary of you. So, why don't we make a deal? Fight with this gentleman and proof me that you are worthy of me being wary of you." Naruto said as he gestured towards Lee who looked surprised. 

"Very well. I will do it in a second." Sasuke scoffed as he appeared in front of Lee and attempted to punch him away only for Lee to walk towards him calmly and direct the Uchiha's hands in such a way that he missed Lee completely. 

Huh?! What the hell? Sasuke thought as he crashed into the ground.

"Heh! So I should be afraid of this boy who cannot even win against a ninja who has no ability of ninjutsu or genjutsu." Naruto said as he laughed. 

Sasuke grunted in anger before shouting commands to Sakura and Sai to join him in the fight.

"If we win against Lee, then you recognize that Team Death is superior than you." Sasuke said as Naruto nodded in a bored manner. 

Sakura rushed in for a punch while Sai grabbed his sword and Sasuke rushed to Lee while going through multiple handsigns.

In a blink of an eye, Lee first walked away from Sasuke's fireball while walking towards Sakura and giving her cockscrew punch making her fall to the side.

Next, he walked towards Sai and said "Well, Sai or whatever your name is... I hope that you will soon find ability to express your emotions." before punching him on his stomach making the pale boy go down on his knees.

And now the only ninja left to deal is Sasuke. Lee thought as he gave the Uchiha a kick on his chin causing him to fly away in the air and falling on the ground with a sickening crunch. 

"And done!" Lee said as he jumped back to join Naruto who just could not help but laugh.

"So this is the team which I should be wary of. A team which contains two pathetic people of Konoha who does not know the value of teamwork. A team which could not even beat a boy who does not know ninjutsu or genjutsu." Naruto said as he wiped away a tear.

What? He does not know ninjutsu or genjutsu? Tch! Humiliated once again Sasuke thought angrily.

"Well, you are either delusional or was it that you were grammatically wrong? Did actually mean 'We should be very wary of you' instead of 'Be very wary of us'?" Naruto continued his taunt as Sasuke finally snapped.

"NAAAARUUUUTOOOO!" Sasuke shouted in anger as he started rushing towards Naruto, who just waited for Sasuke to get near before a wall of crystal rushed out of the ground and blocked Sasuke's blow. 

Sakura and Sai quickly recovered and rushed towards Sasuke who was literally foaming in anger. 

"Pathetic. You call yourself as Team Death cannot even break through the weakest crystal wall." Naruto said as he quickly appeared in front of Sasuke, who was still struggling from Sakura and Sai's grip. 

"If there is something I want you to know, then it would be that you are still weak and you cannot kill Itachi Uchiha." 

The moment Itachi's name came out, Sasuke angrily activated his Sharingan and look at Naruto in an intimidating manner.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF THAT BASTARD?" Sasuke shouted.

"Only that he is traitor of the Leaf." Naruto lied. In reality, Obito already told everything about Itachi.

"After I kill Itachi, I will kill you." Sasuke said. 

"Oh well! You might be able to do that." Naruto said in a sincere voice before an angry voice reigned in the hall room. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? GET TO YOUR EXAM HALL." Ibiki shouted as he entered the hall while Sakura and Sai slowly but cautiously released Sasuke who was still staring at Naruto, as the mentioned blond walked away.

Again, I have look at my rival and enemy's  back.  The worst thing? He does not even recognize me as his rival. At this rate how will I defeat Itachi? Tch!

Kakashi: Well, the reason why Author sama wanted to reintroduce Sasuke is because he realized that it was the right time to do so.

Obito: Note that Sasuke has the same overconfidence from the original series.

Kakashi: Please note the threat dropped by Sasuke Uchiha is quite a serious one. he is not even joking.

Obito: With that being said, we hope that you enjoyed this chapter.

Kakashi: As always, keep reading and...

Obito: PEACE OUT!!!!