7. The Wave Mission begins

"Ohayo Tenten chan, Tazuna san, Neji san and Kakashi sensei." Naruto said as he arrived.

"Naruto! Why are you late?" Kakashi asked, immediately regretting.

"Well, let's say I was walking towards the gate and saw a black cat crossing my path, so I had to take a long route only to see a lady with many bags. I stepped up to help her only to see that the house was 23 km away from the leaf. So going there and returning took a lot of time. Unfortunately, her house was the wrong one and I had to take another route to reach her house and found out that it was in Suna." Naruto said, completing his reason for being late.

Everyone just stared at Naruto before Neji walked towards Naruto and pointed towards him in an exasperated manner while Kakashi just massaged his forehead and muttered "What have I done? Minato sensei and Kushina san will kill me. Oh Kami sama! Please save me."

"Umm, can we keep going now? We have wasted too much time waiting for that cyclops and brat." Tazuna said as he was getting frustrated.

A few inches later

As per Obito's prediction, the demon brothers should arrive right now. I have to be ready for it. Naruto thought as he looked at the puddle, which suddenly changed into dark figures and Kakashi was cut into two after being wrapped by the chains held by the dark figures.

Naruto who was already anticipating this to happen, also knew that Neji and Tenten has secured Tazuna. So he quickly went through a series of handsigns taught by the kyuubi.

[Crystal style: Growing Crystal Thorns]

Much to the surprise of the demon brothers and others present in the area, the crystal thorns sprouted out of the grounds, forcing Gozu and Meizu to jump away to prevent the sharp crystals.

"Well, Kakashi sensei. Can you please assist us if you are satisfied?" Naruto said with a smirk as Kakashi appeared out of the bushes with a sheepish look on his face, much to the surprise and relief of Neji and Tenten.

"Ah! Sorry about that. I am quite impressed by your trust on your teammates, Naruto. Tenten and Neji. You did a good job in rushing towards Tazuna's defence. If I say that I am impressed, it would be an understatement of the century." Kakashi said before turning towards Gozu and Meizu with a look of hatred.

"And you two seem to be foolish enough to fight against me, a hyuuga prodigy, a weapon mistress and a crystal user." Kakashi said with suppressed anger.

"S-S-Soryy. We had no idea that it was you, copy ninja." Gozu sputtered nonsense before Kakashi started laughing.

"Me? Than why do you have a bounty letter on your sleeve?" Kakashi asked before turning towards Naruto and saying "Naruto. Capture them with your crystal kekkei genkai."

"Yes sensei." Naruto said as he quickly went through handsigns.

"You may want to smile as it would make a better impression to Ibiki san and Anko san." He said with a smirk before crystal surrounding the brothers erupted from the ground and captured them easily.

[Crystal style: Amethyst Prision jutsu]

"Whew! That's a relief." Kakashi said as he wrote a scroll and summoned Pakkun, before attaching it to the collar and sending it to the Leaf Village.

"The Anbus will take care of them." Kakashi said as he looked at the crystal in a worried manner.

"Naruto. Will they be alright?"

"Oh! Don't worry. I have already made some alterarions to the jutsu which made their chakra to form a layer circulate outside their body but inside the crystal. This is to make sure that the chakra will only be separated instead of their bodies if the anbus tries to break the crystal."