[27] "Did you just call me your boyfriend?"

AN: This whole part is about Jayda and Damon. It's amazing, one of my favorite parts so far. Next part will be a continuation of the other dates and will be completed by April 4.

P.S. I made a mistake. Damon is only 17 not 18.

xoxoxoxoxox

LB

-:-

[27] "Did you just call me your boyfriend?"

"Get up!"

She didn't know what time it was but Jayda knew it was too early to be awake. Her body was mentally telling her to back to sleep. She opened one eye and peeked at her little sister who was standing beside her bed. "Go away." She covered her face and rolled over.

"Jay, you need to wake up."

She moaned and attempted to fall back asleep.

Her little sister climbed on her back and nudged her shoulders. "There's a boy here to see you."

Jayda's eyes popped open. "Who?"

"I don't know."

Jayda rolled over so that her little sister was straddling her hips. Janessa was a tiny little 9 year old and didn't weigh much.

Jayda searched for her phone and found it buried in the blankets. It was only 8am. "It's too early for this." She wondered who was at the house for her. "Is it Tony?" If it was, she was going to curse him out for coming.

"Nope."

Jayda tried again. "Is it someone you've met before?" Her little sister nodded her head. "Then what's his name?"

"I don't know."

Jayda was getting frustrated.

"Well, aren't you full of information? Move."

Jayda pushed her sister away and climbed out of the bed. Yawning, she walked out of her bedroom and towards the living room.

"Ma! Who's here?" she yelled.

Her dad came out of the master bedroom. "Your Ma, isn't here."

Jayda smiled. "Good morning." She took the coffee out of his hands and took a sip. "Who's here?"

He took the coffee mug back. "A boy that said you're mean to him."

"I'm mean to everyone."

Her father chuckled. "That's why I was so surprised that he brought you flowers."

"What?"

He kissed her forehead. "Be home by curfew and tell Mr. Jones to keep his hands to himself. We're trusting you, don't make us regret it."

Jayda heard the words but was already moving towards the living room. She didn't believe her eyes as she found Damon sitting on her couch. He stood when she approached.

"Good morning, lil mama."

-:-

"When I said yes to our date, I didn't think you would be dragging me out of the house at 8am.It's Saturday, Damon."

Damon continued to drive to a destination that was unknown to her.

"Stop whining, I know what day it is."

"Well you should know that I like to sleep in on the weekend."

"Your ass is lucky that I didn't come earlier. I want to spend the whole day with you, lil mama. Not just a couple of hours. Is that okay with you?"