[7] "Future Mrs. Coleman."

Teddy was glowing as he walked into the cafeteria for lunch. He was already planning ways to get closer to Desiree. He liked with her. He had a feeling it wasn't going to be easy with her protective parents but figured that all parents love him, Desiree's would be the same.

He scouted out his usual table and found Sammie, London and Christopher sitting down. London and Chris were close friends of his and served on the student council along with him, Sammie and Nevaeh. It was odd to not see Vay sitting amongst them. He tried to call her but his ear was met by her voicemail. He sat next to Sammie and stole a fry. "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

Sammie snorted. "Hell no. I don't believe in love at all."

London rolled her eyes. "That's really sad, Sammie."

Teddy pointed across the table at London and Chris. "Wasn't it love at first sight for you two?" London and Chris were the it couple at school. Everyone based their relationship goals on their relationship. Teddy was there when they met and saw the sparks.

"No," London stated the same time that Chris said yes.

Chris eyed his girlfriend skeptically. "It wasn't for you?"

"No. I thought you were cute but it wasn't love. I did fall in love with you fast but not at first sight."

"So it was love after the first week?" Chris questioned. Teddy and Sammie laughed.

"After the first date," London corrected.

"I'll take that," Chris stated before kissing her on the lips.

Sammie started throwing fries at the love birds. "Boooo."

"Don't hate." London laughed and picked a fry up and ate it. "Why all the questions?" she asked Teddy.

Teddy grinned. "I met a girl and she's...special." It was the best way he could describe Desiree.

"Demos," the rest of the group requested.

Teddy smiled. "Beautiful."

"Awe," London cooed.

Chris smirked.

Sammie gagged. "I think I'm going to be sick."

"Hater." Teddy stole another fry from Sammie. Something didn't feel right. They were missing an important key, and important person to complete their lunch group. "Where's Vay?"

"She's home," Sammie answered. "She's not feeling well."

In all the years he'd known her, he couldn't ever remember a time of Vay being sick. "Hmmm."

"You know that's b.s," London interjected. "She didn't want to come to school because everyone is gossiping about her. Nevaeh doesn't like attention on her and thanks to you two idiots," she pointed at Teddy and Sammie, "she's the popular topic of discussion."

"Thanks to us?" Teddy questioned. "We didn't do anything." He looked at Sammie to back him up but his cousin was engrossed in his cell phone.

London rolled her eyes. "Stop lying, Chris already told me everything."

"Chris!" Sammie and Teddy shouted at the same time.

Chris had sheepish look on his face. "I'm sorry, she has ways to get whatever she wants from me."

London chuckled. "Vay is pissed. She told y'all not to do a thing to Quincy."

"Correction, she told us not to fight," Teddy stated.