[53] "You're going to regret this."

The parents 9:00pm

"Did you call Sammie!" Sierra shouted as she was wheeled down the corridor of the hospital.

Due to Saturday night traffic it took almost an hour to complete the commute. Immediately after Sierra's water broke the contractions started to come. By the time she made it to the emergency room Sierra was trying to hold back from pushing. She despised the white walls and bright lights of the hall and was looking forwards to getting to labor and delivery unit.

"I did honey but his phone went straight to voicemail," Ethan answered. He was following behind the nurse that was pushing Sierra in the wheel chair.

Sierra looked over her shoulder and narrowed her eyes at Ethan. "I wasn't talking to you. You are not allowed to talk to me and you are not allowed to call me Honey! You did this to me!" she screamed pointing at her pregnant belly.

Zeke and Jonathan chuckled from beside him.

"We all tried to call but his phone must be off. Don't worry," Sydney added to ease the tension.

The entire crew was there with the exception of Johari. She stayed behind to help with the younger children. Avery and Demetrius was parking the SUV in the parking garage.

Sierra held on to the armrest as another contraction hit. "Keep trying. He'll be upset if he misses this. Did you get in contact with Sean? You know its tradition for him to deliver the Coleman and Adams babies."

"He and Yolanda are on their way," Sydney answered.

Jonathan bumped shoulders with Zeke. "Should we be worried that Sean has seen our wives' private parts."

"If I was a woman I would let him see it," Ethan blurted out.

Everyone paused and starred at him. Even the nurse cocked an eyebrow at Ethan.

"Have much did you have to drink, bro?" Zeke questioned. Ethan was on his way to being drunk until Sierra's water broke. No one had expected it to happen well with the exception of Avery.

Ethan noticed everyone looking at him strangely. "What? I'm just being honest. Jonathan back me up? He's a good looking man."

Jonathan shook his head. "You're on your own with that one homie"

Ethan looked at his brother for confirmation. "Zeke?"

Zeke shook head. "Hell naw. You need to sober up."

Sierra laughed. "I'll slip Sean your number after I deliver the baby."

Everyone chuckled until Sierra started screeching again from another contraction. The nurse rushed her to the delivery room to prepare for the delivery of the second child of Ethan and Sierra.

:

Sammie 9:30pm

As his mother was preparing to give birth, Sammie was parked in Porsha's driveway. It had been thirty minutes of talking but the girl would not get out of his car. He had no idea what was going on in the outside world because his cell phone was dead. He looked at his watch and groaned. He needed to get to the prom before it was over, before something happened with Nevaeh and Teddy. It was now 9:30pm and prom was set to end at 11pm. Quickly thinking it over he calculated that it would take thirty minutes to drive to the venue.

He looked at her. She was sitting in the passenger sitting turned towards him. On many attempts she had tried to grab his hand but he wouldn't allow it. "Porsha, I really need to go," Sammie repeated but it seemed that Porsha wasn't listening.