[42] "Goodnight."

Not much happened in part [41]. Desiree and Teddy made their relationship official and Sammie and Nevaeh agreed to just "enjoy" one another while on vacation. This new part has some sexual content, so please beware. I hope you enjoy it. The group is still in Orlando at Disney for Spring Break.

[42] "Goodnight."

The group besides, Nevaeh and Sammie met up for lunch at one of Disney's many restaurants. They ate and talked about what they had experienced so far. Jayda teased Damon because he screamed on Space Mountain which made everyone laugh. Desiree gushed about how Teddy asked her to be his girlfriend. Courtney thought it was cute, but Damon remarked that it wasn't better than his proposal to Jayda on the boat back in February. Then Jayda clowned him again because she told the group that she was the one that had asked him to be boyfriend -girlfriend. Damon frowned when he realized that it was true.

It wasn't until after lunch when Nevaeh and Sammie joined the group. Everyone eyed them suspiciously, but Nevaeh and Sammie ignored their gazes. Nevaeh became red in the face when Jayda pointed out that she had an enormous hickey on her neck.

When the heat became too unbearable, the group piled onto the commuter bus and went back to the hotel. They changed into their swimwear and came out to the pool. They were teens; some might consider them young adults but as they jumped into the water, they quickly became little kids splashing and playing around. Adrian was able to get Courtney back by throwing a bucket of ice water on her while she was laying on the lounge chair. Nevaeh, who was ignoring Teddy, was thrown into the water by him. She got out and chased him around until she was able to push him in. Marco Polo was the first game they played as a unit, choosing Sammie to go first. After he couldn't locate anyone for ten minutes, he opened his eyes to see the rest of the group laughing at him from the bar.

It was the perfect ending to their first day.

♥ ♥ ♥

Later that night, dressed in only some sweat pants, Damon pulled back the comforter and climbed into the full-size bed. He laid on his back and welcomed Jayda into his arms.

"Thank you for coming to visit me, Lil Mama."

Jayda snuggled closer, trying to bury herself in his chest. "I came for the free trip, not you."

He chuckled. "Either way, I'm glad you're here." He placed a quick kiss on the top of her head and started watching television. Jayda had taken control of the remote and had found one of her favorite movies. He didn't mind it. Whatever she wanted, he was willing to oblige her. Even if it was a syrupy romance.

It was already after midnight, but they weren't ready to retire. After everyone had left the pool, they went their separate ways once again. The group trip was slowly transforming into a couples get away with the exception of Courtney and Adrian who were single.

The plan for the second day was to check out Hollywood Studios, but it looked like they were all going to get a late start in the morning. The 8 am meeting time was most likely going to be pushed back a few hours.

Instead of staying in, Courtney and Adrian left the resort to go clubbing downtown. Nevaeh's giggles could faintly be heard through the walls and Desiree was just in their room to borrow some body lotion from Jayda, so he knew that she and Teddy were still awake as well. Damon was tired but he wasn't ready to fall asleep. He wanted to spend as many hours as he could with Jayda. Being with her in this manner was going to be the highlight of his week.

He combed his fingers through her black tresses. "Why didn't you say anything to Teddy earlier?"

"Huh?" Jayda eyes were focused on the television. She wasn't paying attention.