Epilogue: To new beginnings

Epilogue - Three months later...

Sammie and Nevaeh

"We shouldn't be doing this," Nevaeh moaned. as Sammie eased in between her legs. Despite her protest she opened herself so he could fit more comfortably.

He smiled cockily. "Tell." He pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Me." Another kiss to her nose. "Why not?" He asked before kissing her on the lips. Sammie kissed her gently as eased inside of her slowly.

"Have my baby?"

"I will in a few years." It was the same response that she always gave him when he asked that particular question.

It had been three months since he woke up in the hospital. Three months since the start of his new life. Three months since he had made Nevaeh his girlfriend again. It was the best thing he could have ever done.

He was able to leave the hospital the next week but still wasn't able to return back to school. Due to missing so many days he couldn't graduate on time. Because of the circumstances the school allowed him to take classes over the summer and he received a special diploma. The trip to Florida was a gift from his parents so he invited the whole crew to Miami.

Each time with her was amazing. The first time occurred about a month ago. She had surprised him with a weekend trip after he finished his summer courses. It was the first time he had felt a deeper connection during sex. It wasn't just about getting a nut but about cherishing the person he was with. It changed him as much as it changed Nevaeh.

Miami was the perfect place to get alone time with his love. Alone time where he could completely bury himself inside of her without the fear of anyone interrupting.

"Sammie! Stop fucking before you're late!"

Well everyone except for his cousin. Jayda was yelling from outside the bedroom door.

Nevaeh started to blush and pushed against his chest but Sammie didn't budge. "I'm making love to my girlfriend."

"Well get your dick out of her and come downstairs."

Nevaeh covered her eyes with her hands. "This can't be happening. Sammie we need to stop."

He shook his head. "No we don't. I'm not finished and your legs haven't started to shake yet so I know you're not done." He leaned down and kissed her lips. "She can wait another twenty minutes. Or maybe thirty."

"No. No. No. I know you. Once you get started you never stop." She was usually sore for days after being with Sammie. Nevaeh shoved hard enough that he moved to the other side of the bed.

He pointed to his scar. "I took a bullet for you and I got a tattoo with your name."

Nevaeh laughed. "You can't keep using that as an excuse to get laid." She crawled out of the bed in her birthday suit. "Get up Mr. Coleman."

Sammie watched her walk naked into the bathroom. "It's already up," he replied as got up to go after her.

*

Teddy and Dezi

Walking hand and hand Teddy and Desiree walked down the stairs towards the foyer of Damon's house. Teddy still couldn't believe that for his 18th birthday Damon was gifted a mini mansion. Teddy felt like he needed to have a conversation with his parents because he was only given some sneakers and a gift card for his 18th birthday.

"This is incredible."

Desiree who was looking around was impressed as well. "It is. Jayda has already started bringing her stuff here."