[41] "Let's call a truce."

Have you ever written something and hated it? That was the dilemma I had with this part. The words wouldn't flow the way I wanted and my characters were being very indecisive. I apologize for the delay.

In part [40], the kids traveled to my hood in Orlando, FL to spend a week at Disney World. Damon and Teddy arranged the trip. While everything seems to be going in the right direction for the other couples, Sammie and Vay are still on a hiatus which is why the rest of the group decided to put them in the same room.

I'm excited for the next two parts. I love writing the Washington kids into the story.

[41] "Let's call a truce."

We're meeting up front in fifteen minutes to head out to the Magic Kingdom - Teddy

Sammie ignored the text message from his cousin. Fuck, Teddy. He didn't want to be around him or the rest of their scheming crew. He felt wronged and needed his space from them for a while.

He started to follow Nevaeh, but she had already gotten far ahead of him by speed walking. It was evident that she didn't want to be around him so instead of going straight to the hotel room like he original planned, he veered towards the lake and found a seat on a bench. He thought the serene surrounding would calm his nerves, but it had a little effect. He needed to talk to someone. Searching in his contacts, he found Chris and gave him a call. He was the only close friend he had that wasn't on the trip. After a couple of rings, he answered.

"Sammie, it's only been one day. Baby, I told you space would be good for us."

It was apparent that Chris was in a good mood. Sammie could hear London in the background groaning about how homosexual he and Chris acted with one another. On any regular occasion, Sammie would respond in the same manner but he was in a rut.

"These fuckers set me up, Chris. They put Vay and me in the same room knowing that I'm trying to keep my distance." There wasn't a response and Sammie quickly came to the conclusion that Chris knew it was going to happen. "You were in on it?"

Chris exhaled. "No, but I was aware of the plan," he admitted. "Come on now Sammie, you should've seen it coming. Teddy is a master, manipulator. Remember when London and I almost broke up? He locked us in a room until we made up."

Sammie remembered that particular incident. When they opened the door to the room, they found Chris and London no longer fighting but in the midst of getting it on. He was the one that came up with the idea. He didn't mind playing jokes on other people but felt sour about being the target of a scheme.

"This is bullshit." Sammie lowered his voice when he saw a group of cheerleaders walk by, a few noticed him, but he barely glanced their way. He wasn't interested. "I knew I should've stayed home."

"Why are you complaining? They put you in a room with a beautiful girl, a girl you're in love with, without parental supervision for five days; the possibilities are endless. Enjoy the time away with her. I was hoping to be with London alone, but instead we're on Spring Break with her parents."

"I can't do that with Nevaeh. If it were any other girl, I would take advantage but she's different. I'm not using her that way," he paused and thought about her in that skirt. When she was walking ahead of him, he watched as her ass swayed from side to side. "If we were together it would be a different situation. But I can't be with her, and you know why," Sammie explained.

"Yeah I know. You're not good enough for her, and you might be a baby daddy soon, I get it. You need to let her decide if she's okay with that, not you."

He didn't think anyone fully understood. "I want to give her the world, and I want the best for her and I feel like I'm not worthy of her love. Until I get my shit together. I don't think we should be together."