[35] "This is awkard."

In part [34], we got to see more of the connection between Teddy and Desiree. They're in the beginning stages of their relationship, but it's very cute and innocent. It's Desiree's first time actually dealing with a guy after being used by Quincy. We also learned that Tanaquil is pregnant and is claiming that it's Sammie's baby. She doesn't plan on keeping the baby and is going to give it up for adoption. Sammie only told Teddy but doesn't plan on telling anyone else including Nevaeh. Towards the end of the part, we got to see the kids and adults come together for a small cookout/get-together. Which equals drama, especially if Jayda and Sierra are around.

:

Warning: There's a lot of dialog from different people. Pay close attention to who says what.

[35] "Is this awkward?"

Friday night

Teddy ended up taking Desiree's turn, and the group continued to play truth or dare. After the first round, Jayda grumbled because everyone chose truth. Being the brat that she was, she ended up getting her way and during the second round, everyone was made to do a dare.

Jayda went soft on Desiree and dared her to eat a handful of marshmallows. In return, Desiree dared Teddy to kiss her again. He was surprised by the request but quickly agreed. Sammie wasn't in the mood to play so Teddy ended up daring Nevaeh to kiss Lo. The two best friends met in the middle near the fire pit and shared a quick peck on the lips. Chris got the short end of the stick when he was made to run through the yard in his underwear. The group chuckled when Chris was brought back to the woods by the Mrs. Rice. They were chastised before she went back to the deck area with the adults. Avery didn't care that they were playing truth or dare, she just didn't want the younger children to see Chris running around in his polka dot boxers.

Jayda was the last person to receive a dare. She was nervous due to her history of making everyone else do outrageous challenges.
Chris put his shirt back on. "Jayda, you look a little worried."

"I'm not."

"You should be," Chris smirked. "I dare you to kiss me."

Why would Chris dare me to kiss him? Jayda looked at London. "Are you okay with this?"

London shrugged her shoulders. She was trying her best not to smile. "Just don't fall in love with him. He's mine."

"Please. He doesn't have anything on Damon." Jayda laughed before standing. "Tell him not to fall in love with me."

Chuckles traveled amongst the group as Jayda and Chris stood toe to toe.

"Pucker up, white boy."

Chris chuckled. "I won't be the one kissing anything."

Jayda's eyebrows lifted in confusion. Everything became clear when Chris turned and dropped his boxers to show his bare ass. "Fuck no! Forget this shit," she shouted. She refused to kiss anyone's ass, literally and figuratively.

For the first time of the night, Sammie spoke up. "A dare is a dare; you would make anyone else do it." Which was true. His stomach was upset for weeks after she dared him to eat garbage.

Teddy grinned. "He's right, Jay. Remember when I had to steal my parent's car?" His dad was pissed off. At the time, Teddy was only 15 with a permit. He was grounded for weeks after that incident.

"Or when I had to tell my parent that I was pregnant?" Nevaeh added. Thank God her mom was there and knew it was a joke. Nevaeh thought her dad was going to have a heart attack.

Jayda groaned. "Fine!" She didn't want to do it, but she wasn't a punk. It would be just one quick peck to his butt. Not a big deal, she told herself.