Day of my life

Having the worst day if my life right now...what the chocolate fudge?!

It's actually not that bad negi.

Oh posi you are just too good for this world

Of course i am I am an angel after al...

Stop! Stop! you guys should shut up, I stand there at the entrance of my door soaking wet from the rain, then crying my heart out.

How could she! sob sob

Why did she have to be so mean I mean she is my best friend...

You mean was your best friend

Ugh same thing...shut it negi

Just pointing out the obvious

First the dodge ball insident
Second the movies
Now this.

Even I've started to see something seriously is up with that girl

See even posi the most angelic girl I know is supporting me...we have to teach her a lesson.

No! I am going to wait till karma takes a toll on her

Are you kidding me

No I'm not, come on posi, help me out here.

I actually think devils right

I told you not to call me that

Oh yh, not devil negi.

Period.

Wait, so angel you are supporting her

Yh I am

Ugh I need a break, both of you get off my shoulders. And they suddenly vanished.

You guys might be a little confused so I'm just gonna explain.
Negi means negative which avoids me calling her my devil self.
While posi means positive which means angel since angels are more positive they are the two little thoughts in my head which appears on my right and left shoulder...as an angel and a devil...
Hope you get that.

Now back to me.

It was the third time my best friend Hannah had turned against me, it was a  family friends thing and we became besties ever since but since we joined eleventh grade she been acting up.

It was first the dodge ball incident were she and I were in the same team in PH class but all of a sudden the balls were thrown at me and people laughed and took it as fun but it wasn't and she was the one who started it.

You must be wondering why I was still friends with her...well of course I did react, but she explained and said it was,"harmless fun". So I let that one slide.

Then second the movies we both had same tickets and planned to go see the premiere of a movie together at a new cinema but our plans failed cause she said she was busy and I should go myself, but out of my kindness and niceness I didn't go to the movie so we could watch it together later so I went to another cinema, it just so happens that I saw her with other friends and...

...a boy...

It shocked me I felt dumbfounded and I just went home.

The next day in school I obviously gave her a cold shoulder all day but she didn't look like she was the slightest affected by it and I didn't even bother to notice her the whole day up until the end of school were she came to "apologize"...plz notice the sarcasm...that she was busy and I told her that I saw her at the other cinema with some girls and a guy, and she was like they begged me to come and I should forgive her  but I shrugged but then she promised me a ride home and I gave in...but that's how this happened...I waited but she was no where to be seen and then the rain poured on me...

I lay back on my bed and sigh,"I feel so stupid, how couldn't I have gotten the hint".

I just drifted off to sleep