...criminal caught doing his job...

"well...I...",I stuttered, they kept giving me an intense gaze, expecting me to talk words!.

"Mum", I heard a cold voice say in an English accent. Our heads whipped to the side. He was wearing a grey hoodie and sweatpants.

I could swear I felt goosebumps, something about him in those grey sweats in just so... mesmerising!

He majestically strolled down the stairs leaving me thinking about how many times I would have tripped if I was in his shoes with eyes on me that way.

Now that I think about it Masked skyscraper and Allen have some things in common.

They're both really tall, hence the name 'skyscraper', in masked 'masked skyscraper'.

They both have this cold aura around them.

They also have that long black hair, I could remember seeing a bun sticking out the back of his black face cap.

Also...what else?!.

He finally descended the last stairs and walked up to me and held me by my waist.

My waist?!....

I looked down and saw...I indeed stood corrected.

Why is he...oh my mom and his mom is here, so we have to act.

3, 2, 1, ACTION!.

"Baby...", his English Accent boomed. He just called me Baby, and it sounded heavenly.

Acting!, He's just acting.

I turned to him, trying not to let my smiling expression falter into a blushing mess,"You forgot your ring in the bathroom". With saying that he reached for the tip of my hijab and adjusted it further down.

I guess he knew what I was hiding.

He then smiled warmly at me, and I finally made eye-contact with him, staring into those grey wonders.

I suddenly remembered looking into masked-skyscraper eyes, OMA...they both have the same grey eyes!!!.

He then looked away breaking me from my trance.

"Hey Mom", he said facing his mom to which she forced a smile to him,"Mother in law", he smiled at her and my mom smiled brightly at him.

Pfft, he's got my mom be-witched too. Sly-hot-fox!.

I'm glad you agree with me. Negi said

"Where were you?, You left her here all alone!", She said and rested both her palms on her waist while my mom kept her hand on her BFF's shoulder trying to calm down.

"Business trip, it was urgent", he said looking so indifferent.

"Business trip?, How can you...", She suddenly took a deep breath and out, then after that took out her phone tapping the screen."so I've booked you guys a trip to Italy, Bora Bora and also Russia".

my mom and I were utterly speechless, all that with some taps on the freaking phone

"but Ma...",I was about objecting when I got interrupted.

"no buts, if your husband is going to slow the process of going on a honey moon might as well take matters into my own hands", she said and held both her hips.

"besides, it'll help you guys bond a little more than you apparently have", my mom said this time.

They were both smiling at us, meaning they were really happy about this and it made me feel even worse, we're both lying to them.

we both nodded returning the smile.

"alright, we'll be off now", Ma aurora said and grabbed my mom's hand dragging her off while she quickly gave me a flying kiss and a wave which I returned back with a smile.