...He needs to know...

This chapter contains triggering, self harm intent, pls🙏do not read🙅🙅🙅🙅if it could affect or trigger you.

°°°•°°°

Happy reading!😁

|°~~•~~°|

We got to the mansion and I immediately went into the elevator and once on the last floor, I barged in the room assigned for Maksim,"hey, you have a fetish to barge into people's room, what if they are f*cking naked", he said turning on the chair. I looked at his computer to see him playing an online game.

"You are supposed to be looking for ways to get this guy and here you are playing freaking games, you chertov idiot(f*cking idiot)", I saw him gulp,"Don't f*cking test my patience".

"But it isn't possible", he informed.

"Isn't there any other way?", I said pinching the bridge of my nose, trying to stay calm

"Yes there is".

"There is?!, Then why aren't you f*cking using that", I said yelling.

"I don't know how exactly, except you want to call mor...". I threw a vase which barely missed him.

"Don't you dare say her f*cking name!".

I immediately stormed out!.

I went back to my room.

I kept walking to and fro!.

I took out my phone to quickly check for any new notification from him, messages?, Texts?, Emails?, Phone calls?, Nothing!

F*ck!.

"We've barely heard something from him lately?!",I muttered out loud for myself.

---"Exactly!", I looked to my door to see Ivan in my room, closing my door back.

"Who gave you the fucking permission to enter my room, svo-lach(jerk)". I yell at him.

"We are way past that, man...", He says and walks past me, taking my leather seat,"why don't you just relax a little bit". He says throwing his head back on the sit.

"We can't relax, you know how this works, you always have to be on your feet", I say as I sit down on the bed, trying to straighten my neck.

"I know, I know", he sighs agreeing,"but if anyone I think mor...", If looks could kill, I would see his soul floating out from his body right now,"I'm sorry", he chuckles nervously,"butyouknowshe'sbetterthanmak",he says a little too fast.

"What did you say?!", I ask as if daring him, in fact remove the 'as if'.

"Look, I'm your best friend and if no one at the moment is willing to tell you the truth cause they are afraid of getting a bullet shot through their head, then I will cause I know you won't do that to me", I gave him the are you daring me smirk, and pull out my gun from the bed side table.

"Try me...", I point it at him.

"Oh come on", he tries to hide his fear but I can definitely see it, I took the remote from the table and press the lock door and since the sound proof was already on...I smirked."I'll f*cking kill you right here, right now, and you know, no one in hell will dare to...".

"Yh, yh, I know. Gosh, stop with the scary face, man", he says getting up from the chair, walks over to the table, grabs the remote and unlocks the door. "Is the air-conditioning even on?", He says sweating. I just chuckle. This guy never fails to make me laugh... slightly.