Honeymoon 2#

No!.

He said No!

Without a single breath taken to think about it.

"I'm very busy, you can go ahead", he simply said and I couldn't stop myself from mocking the way he said it, silently.

"Can't you stop with your work, you're supposed to use this time to relax and...yh what's it called...chill.", He looked up at me with eyebrows raise.

Ok, so I might have sounded like an actual wife just now.

You might?. Negi bites.

You totally did. Posi supports

Ok, so I did.

But I wasn't going to admit that.

I positioned both hands on my hips, looking like a mother scolding her very stubborn child."You don't see me working".

"That's probably cause yours isn't as important as mine", he said and I won't lie that hurt, the fact that he has a sophisticated accent didn't make the blow any less painful, if anything...it increased it.

I scoffed,"Excuse me!, I'm just not the type to immensely obsess over working". He didn't reply this time and kept looking into his computer.

I scoffed again.

There should be a Guinness world record for me, world's largest amount of scoffing in A WEEK!.

I took my phone from the purse I hung on the coat hanger.

Why the coat hanger to hang a purse?.

Cause I can.

I strolled from the hanger to the high soft bed, my leg hovering over the clear as day, see through glass on the floor, allowing me to see the calm waters.

I've immensely tried to avoid it walking over it.

I mean what if it cracks and I fall in, I will immediately slowly drow...

Stop it, no dark thoughts. Posi warned.

I went into my call log wanting to call and then inform my mom on my arrival here since I forgot to do so yesterday cause of my break-down. I looked at his back facing me from the glass slide doors.

Tsk!.

I looked back at my phone. When I saw 'MIL' on my most recent call logs.

Something I my head sang paaaaybaaaack.

It's me.

Oh yh it's negi.

I smirked, standing up from where I sat making sure to avoid the transparent glass on the floor, I walked over to the slide doors and opened it while immediately dialing my MIL.

She picked on the second ring, just before I could say salamualaykum. I heard muffled up voice scream the greeting into the phone. I immediately take the phone away from my ear in surprise and cautiously placing it back.

"Walaykumsalam", I responded puzzled.

"Oh dear it's us, your mom and I went to your uncles, Aleeyah and Aleemah are here".

"OMA!, Pls hand the phone to them". I squealed, my little sisses!.

"Salamualykum", they said at the same time, which was kinda creepy but I'll dwell on that later.

"Walaykumsalam", I answered happy to hear their voices,"I miss you guys so much, I haven't really been a good sister, have I?".

I said and they giggled.